She Wants to Stay Here

The rest of the day was hell. Reporters kept banging on our door asking extremely inappropriate question. A surprising amount about Thomas's performance in bed, which I have never witnessed. The sun was starting the set and Thomas, Anastasia and I were all eating dinner. For once not macaroni and cheese, but pasta. 

"So Anastasia when is your birthday?" Thomas asked. 

"June 18th," she said. She was fairly shy and she really did not want to talk that much. I wonder how long it would take my mother to realize Anastasia was gone. 

"Anastasia we have a guest bedroom, do you want to sleep there?" I asked. She nodded. Then the front door flung open to reveal my mother, my father, and Alexander. 

"Y/n we are sorry we tried to stop her-" Alexander began. 

"Anastasia Olga Rasputin come home this instant!" My mother yelled. 

"Not with that attitude," Thomas snarled. 

"Anastasia you barely know these people, come home," My mother said. 

"Home is Russia," She mumbled. 

"What was that?" My mother asked. 

"You heard me. My home isn't New York and it never will be. My home Saint Petersburg, Russia. I don't want to be on this stretch of land! I want to be in Russia!" Anastasia yelled. 

"Anastasia don't be like. I am your mother and I command you to come home!" 

"You aren't my mother. My mother was named Paraskeva Rasputin and she is burred in a shallow, frozen over grave because you didn't want to give her a proper burial!" Anastasia was slowly approaching my mother, her fists clench. I quickly grabbed her wrists. 

"Mother, Anastasia is really upset over the whole you rising from the dead thing. Maybe you two should talk things over or she can stay here for the night," I said, calming. 

"Annie I'm sorry. Please come home and we can talk things over," My mother said. Anastasia sighed and walked toward her. She grabbed her hand and walked out the door. 

"Dammit," I mumbled, slamming my fist into the table. 

"Y/n if she wants to go with Martha she can, it's probably not the smartest idea, but maybe they can work things out," Alexander said. 

"I know, I know I just want to protect her that's all." 

"I know that Y/n, but sometimes the best way to protect people is to let them go off on their own," My father said. Alexander nodded in agreement. 

"So how was your guys day? You two actually left the house," I said. 

"Well it wasn't as bad for me as it was for George, but people asked if I was verbally abusing Martha and I had to tell them I wasn't and that all my alliances were with George and Y/n," Alexander sighed, plopping himself down on the couch. He looked exhausted. 

"Your alliances don't lie with me?" Thomas asked, making a puppy dog face. 

"I don't give a damn what you think dipshit," Alexander said, causing my father and I to cackle and Thomas to roll his eyes. 

"I bombarded, especially after people saw me leaving me leaving Martha's house. I had to tell people at least 100 times that I would never re-marry Martha and she betrayed me and Y/n and she had no way to re-earn our trust," my dad said. 

"Good job Dad, telling them the straight facts," I said. 

"Yeah and they asked me about Anastasia," he began, trailing off. 

"And what did you say?" I asked. 

"I told them no comment which they seemed to think meant that I thought she was a bitch and I'm guessing it's going to be on the front page of the newspaper tomorrow," He said. 

"Dad we need to do something!" I exclaimed. 

"Y/n I'm sorry there is nothing we can do. Freedom of the press remember?" He asked. 

"She of course dad I remember," I sighed. 

"Anyway how long do you think you two are gonna stay in the house?" Alexander asked. 

"As long as we can," I sighed. 

"Y/n I have work tomorrow," Thomas said. 

"Shit." 

"Yeah I know I forgot too." 

"Do you want me to come?" I asked, grabbing his hand. 

"Preferably. I don't want to leave you home alone with the threat of Finley and your mother and I think it's for the best if we face this together," He said. I felt a smile creep across my face. 

"Ok Tommy," I said. 

"Anyway we will let you two be and we will see you at work tomorrow," My dad said, leaving. Alexander followed close behind. 

"Well this is gonna be one hell of a week." 

A/n sorry this chapter is short, I needed a filler chapter. The wedding is gonna be soon so whoop. Also I'm sorry while I was writing this I was having a minor anxiety attack that when this book is done (which won't happen anytime soon) that no one will read my stories anymore. I have this type of anxiety attack every time I have most if the whole plot of a book figured out. But I don't plan finishing this anytime soon. Also how would y'all feel about a Daveed x Reader, a modern AU Thomas x Reader, and a Rafael Casal x Reader. Would y'all read those? 

Anyways for today's Gaga worship here is the iconic dildo heels that she wore while be a judge on American Idol. Honestly I love these shoes so fucking much.

 Honestly I love these shoes so fucking much