Anastasia's Reprise

~A/n that suit is iconic~

~2 month time skip Y/n's POV~

I was almost 4 months pregnant and Thomas was practically counting down the days til I gave birth. The doctor here in New York City my due was late November or early December. I was reading a book on the couch and Thomas was writing something on the desk in the living room. There was a desk in almost every room of this house. Being pregnant in this heat was not my idea of a fun time, but at least we got good circulation in this house. 

"Y/N! THOMAS!" A voice exclaimed. Alexander had burst in the house. 

"Hamilton! What did I tell you about bursting into my house without knocking!?" Thomas hissed. 

"They found Anastasia!" Alexander yelled. My mother and Anastasia had been missing for the past 2 months, no one knew where they were. 

"Where?" I asked, shooting up from the couch. 

"Floating in the river," Alexander said. 

"Is she dead?" I asked, putting on my shoes. Thomas did the same as Alexander lead up down town on foot. The walk to the Hudson was only about 8 minutes. 

"Someone saw a body floating down the river and they pulled her out. She's alive, but is very shaken up and is asking for you Y/n," Alexander said. We got to the Hudson and there was Anastasia. My father was sitting next to her, his coat wrapped around her shoulders. 

"Anastasia," I cried, running over to her. This maternal instinct took over me when I saw her sitting on that rock, shivering next to my father, "my god are you okay?" 

"I-I'm fine," she shuttered. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"Two months ago in the middle of the night mom woke me up and said we were going to Canada. I didn't understand why, but I just followed. She didn't make it to Canada. We had been staying in Maine since June. A couple weeks ago mom told me to my face I was slowing down her escape and she handed me over to some smugglers. They were going to take me back to Russia and put me in an orphanage, but this morning as we were about to board the boat I started running, but they caught up to me and pushed me in the river as a way to get rid of me, hoping I would drown," She coughed up. 

"Oh honey that's horrible," I said. 

"I don't want to go to an orphanage Y/n!" She cried. 

"Y/n, Thomas, George can I talk to you three in private for a second?" Hamilton asked. We walked over to him, we were out of ear shot from Anastasia. 

"I want to adopt her," Hamilton said. 

"What? Why?" Thomas asked. 

"Look I know you two probably want to adopt her, but Philip is around her age and you two are expecting your first child and I'm not sure you guys can deal with the stress of a newborn and a 9 year old, especially since Martha is still on the loose. Also Eliza and I want more kids," Hamilton pleaded. 

"Isn't Eliza due in a couple more weeks?" George asked. 

"Yeah, but you know how much Eliza and I love kids," Hamilton said. Thomas looked at me and said, "Ya know Y/n it's not a bad idea, we are expecting a baby." As much as  I wanted to hold and protect Anastasia, her being with Alexander was probably for this best. Martha wouldn't go looking for her there if she found out Anastasia was alive, 

"Alright, but if you hurt her Alexander, I won't be afraid to hurt you." 

A/n I hope you enjoyed this part. For this Gaga Update we remember the iconic Kermit the Frog look.