Accident

~Thirsty noises intensify~ 

~A/n this chapter or the next chapter will be the last chapter before I publish the sequel. I will publish a chapter in this book once the sequel is up alerting you~ 

~Y/n's POV~

Thomas and I put our last few bags in the carriage as we prepared to go up to Monticello for two weeks, leaving the kids with my father for the time being. 

"Ya ready to go Kitten?" Thomas asked as he put the final bag in. I nodded and yawned. 

"Awww is my little kitten tired?" Thomas teased. 

"Thomas  shut up," I remarked as I began to climb into the carriage, but my heel got caught on the stair and I began to fall to the ground, "GAH!" I braced for impact, but instead I felt two strong, muscular arms wrap around me. 

"It's okay Kitten I got you," he remarked as he helped me in, a smug look on his face. 

"Don't look so pleased with yourself." 

"I told you I would feed Rose in the middle of the night, but you didn't listen to me. Now you're almost cracking your skull open!" He exclaimed as the carriage began to move. I just rolled my eyes. Thomas grabbed me and laid me down so my head was in his lap "HEY!"

"Shhh Kitten relax, you need to sleep," he purred in my ear in his deep rich southern accent that made me blush, "ya like that Kitten? Ya like it when I make my accent stronger? Does it make you blush?" 

"Shut up Thomas I thought you wanted me to sleep," I said, trying to hide my blush. Thomas just smiled, "I'm just glad I can still make you blush Kitten. I love you, so so much."  

"I love you more Tommy," I said, leaning up to give him a peck on the cheek. Thomas then quickly kissed me. He pulled me up so I was straddling his lap, his hands tangled in my hair. 

"Tommy!" I exclaimed in surprise, "the driver!" 

"He can't see it's fine Y/n, beside I want to ravish you," he whispered in a low husky voice. His hands trailed down to my hips to keep me in place in his lap, while my hands found his hair and tangled my fingers in his curls to deepen the kiss. Thomas then shoved his tongue in my mouth, causing me to squeal. Thomas just smirked as our tongues battled in each others mouths. 

After a few minutes of an intense make out, Thomas sadly pulled away. 

"Hey what'd ya do that for?" 

"I thought you said you wanted to sleep Kitten," he teased, pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. 

"I hate you." 

"You love me." 

"Fine I love you," I groaned. Thomas smirked and kissed my cheek "lay down on my lap Kitten, you need to rest." 

"But I don't want to! I want to spend quality time with you!" I exclaimed in my most pleading voice which caused Thomas to chuckle. 

"We can spend quality time at Monticello, but for now my dearest Y/n I need you to rest," he said. I nodded and placed my head in his lap. 

"You have to close your eyes to fall asleep Kitten." 

"Fine," I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

~Thomas's POV~

Y/n was fast asleep in my lap, god she was perfect. She was the prettiest thing I have ever laid eyes on. How did I get so lucky as to meet and marry a woman like her? I played with her hair and I quickly fell asleep. 

~Time Skip Thomas's POV~

I woke up to the loud roar of thunder. Y/n was still asleep in my lap. The wind roared, the thunder bellowed and the lightning lit up the sky. I didn't know where we were and I couldn't tell the time because of how black the sky was, but judging by the landscape somewhere in Virginia. I felt the carriage wheels bump over something like a rock, then I heard the horses neigh loudly. 

"Is everything alright out there?" I called out to the driver. No response. I called out again only to hear nothing. Suddenly I felt the carriage making a sharp left turn, the horses started running as fast as they could to the side of the hill. 

"Sir! The horses they are going to-!" The horses started charging down the side of the steep hill, the carriage turned on it's side and I blacked out. 

~A/n I hope you liked this part! I think the next part will be the announcement that the sequel is out, so if you want to find out what happens next you'll have to read the sequel once I announce it is out. Since I am bored as shit it may be out tonight, but no promises. Thank you for reading and for this Gaga update we look at this iconic look from the 911 music video~ 

 Thank you for reading and for this Gaga update we look at this iconic look from the 911 music video~