Don't Pull on my Curls

~One week later~

I was in the living room with Alex when my dad and Thomas walked through the door. 

"TOMMY!" I exclaimed, running into his arms. He had been staying at the doctors office so they could monitor him. Today he got to come home. 

"Hey Kitten," he said, kissing my forehead. 

"Well I'll let you two have some time alone," my dad said, walking out of the house. As soon as my dad closed the door, Thomas wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a tight kiss. I was surprised at first, but I slowly leaned into the kiss. 

"God I missed doing that," he whispered into my ear as he pressed kisses down my neck. 

"Someone's needy, isn't he," I cooed. 

"Am I not aloud to miss kissing my dearly beloved wife?" He asked. I giggled and pulled him into another tight kiss. I then handed him Alex. 

"He missed his daddy," I said. Thomas pushed him tight into his chest. 

"Daddy missed his little angel," Thomas cooed to his son. God he loved Alex so much. He is an amazing father. I smiled from ear to ear. Alex reached up and pulled on Thomas's curls. 

"Ow Alex," Thomas whispered. I started chuckling. 

"He only does that with you," I whispered. 

"Yeah, because my hair is clearly better than yours," he said, causing me to roll my eyes and laugh, "now I'm going to put Alex to bed. Do you wanna cook dinner?" 

"Yeah, I'll cook some macaroni and cheese as your reward for not dying," I said. We both laughed and as he walked upstairs with Alex. 

~Thomas's POV~

It was a little hard for me to get up the stairs due to my wound, but I made it. Alex was still clutching to my curls. 

"You really like my hair, don't you little one?" I asked. He just smiled and continued to pull. It was starting to hurt, but honestly I didn't care. He was having fun and smiling. I slowly placed him down in his crib. He looked sad that he couldn't pull on my curls anymore. 

"I know you wanna pull on daddy's hair, but you gotta get some sleep little one. You need to so you can get big and strong," I whispered. He looked so sad, then I remembered something. I grabbed the stuffed lion George had given him when he was born. He smiled, grabbing it from my hands. 

"You can pull on his mane instead of my curls mon petit lion," I said. I like to talk to Alex in French, "one day Alex, you're going to be as strong as that lion. You won't be a petit lion, you'll be a grand lion." I tried to slip little French words like grand, which means big into conversation so he could be bilingual when he grew up. He smiled, pulling at the lion's mane. He pointed at my curls and then at the lions mane. 

"Yes I know, my hair looks like the lions mane, doesn't it?" I said. He smiled as I gave him one last kiss on the head and left him to sleep. I walked downstairs to see Y/n putting the mac and cheese on plates. 

"That looks delicious," I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"Tommy I can't put the food on plates if your arms are wrapped around me," she giggled. 

"But I like having you right here in my arms," I cooed. She blushed. 

"And I like being in your arms, but I need to put the food on the plate," I said. I let go and she handed me a plate. We began to eat in silence until she said, "I really thought I was going to lose you Tommy." Her eyes were welling with tears. I reached across the table and grabbed her hand. 

"I know Kitten and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I worried you, but I'm here now. Your mother and Finley are gone and we have a beautiful son. Our life is perfect," I said. She smiled. I kissed her knuckles, "I love you Kitten." 

"I love you too Tommy." 

A/n I hope you liked this chapter. Next update we're gonna do like a 4 year time skip to the Reynolds Pamphlet if y'all are okay with that cause we need some drama. Anyway for this Gaga update we remember the iconic cover for the album Born This Way.