❧ CHAPTER 18

season 7 episode 6

Natalia scrunched up her nose as she heard Dr

Natalia scrunched up her nose as she heard Dr. Webber's announcement, turning to her brother as she let his words seep in, "We're having a documentary team come over and record us?"

"Yeah."

"...Don't you think it'll be a little weird, ya know, with the cameras around?" Mark shrugged and Natalia smirked, "Oh yeah, I forgot. You're Mark Sloan. You love the camera."

"No, correction, the camera loves me."

The camera slowly paned over to Natalia and Owen, walking down a hall talking as they stop in front of the nurse's station. Owen, having his arm hiding something behind his back, brought his arm forward to reveal a small cup that holds a blue liquid. Natalia jumps with joy as she grabs it and hugs him and he laughs. The camera suddenly cuts to Natalia standing in front of an empty hallway.

"Oh, Dr. Hunt and I are friends," Natalia commented, drinking a bit of the slushy Owen bought for her as she looks at the camera.

DR. NATALIA SLOAN

Surgical Resident

"He wanted to give this to me for a fetal surgery I did a week ago, he never 'fully congratulated' me or, rather I did let him." Natalia rolled her eyes with a smile.

After showing a brief moment of Mary and Bill, it showed Dr. Bailey and Natalia, rounding the corner with a smile as they heard Mary's voice and they both waved.

DR. MIRANDA BAILEY

General Surgeon

Mary sprung up from her chair as she walked towards the two surgeons, "Hey, Dr. B and Dr. Sloan."

MARY, DR. SLOAN AND DR. BAILEY WERE TRAPPED TOGETHER DURING THE SHOOTING. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THEY HAVE SEEN EACH OTHER.

Dr. Bailey laughed as she wrapped her arms around Mary, "Oh."

Natalia smiled next to Dr. Bailey as Mary turned to face her and wrapped her arms around her, causing Natalia to hug back.

The next clip showed Natalia and Dr. Bailey in a different room, Natalia in the background leaning against the wall as Dr. Bailey stood center, "Yeah, I don't generally make it a habit  to hug my patients." Natalia nodded.

"Derek and I? We go way back." Mark said, standing in front of the camera outside as the chirping of birds were heard in the background, "We grew up together, went to med school together. He's... he's kinda like my better half. Not the better-looking half, mind you."