❧ CHAPTER 35

a/n : in case you guys may not remember, this episode was basically a summary of what happened to everyone after the plane crash; it's before the last chapter

season 9 episode 2

Natalia woke up with a jump at hearing the beeping sounds of her monitor as a doctor and nurses attended to her, "I have to get on a plane

Natalia woke up with a jump at hearing the beeping sounds of her monitor as a doctor and nurses attended to her, "I have to get on a plane."

Natalia tried to remove the nasal cannula and pushed the doctor away, who responded calmly, "No, no, no. Dr. Sloan, you were on a plane." Natalia leaned back on the pillows behind her as the doctor checked her pupils, "You were in a plane crash. Can you tell me what you--"

She got up again, pushing the doctor away, "Oh, God." She looked around, "Where's Mark? Where's Meredith, Arizona, Derek, Cristina-- Lexie?!" Natalia's eyes darted everywhere, "Oh, my God. Where's Lexie? Where's my brother?" 

"Lay back and relax." The doctor said, trying to push Natalia back on the bed but Natalia roughly pushed her away.

"I have to get to my brother, let me go."

"Doctor, we've got them." The doctor assured, lightly pushing Natalia back on the bed as Natalia's green eyes harshly looked at the doctor, "We're taking care of them."

"It wasn't a question," She tried to push the doctor away again but the doctor grabbed onto her wrists, "let me go! I need to see them! I need to see my brother!" Natalia felt a nurse inject something in her before she got extremely sleepy and relax, "Oh, great," she thought, "those bastards drugged me... I need to see them. Where's Mark? Where's--"

flash forward ❦

Natalia walked down the hallway to Cristina's room as she used the crutches Callie gave her to leave pressure off of her ankle and heard Alex, "I mean, what am I supposed to say to her-- 'Hey, remember the time that I quit and you got pissed and took my seat on a plane that crashed, and now you're trading in your wheelie sneaks for a peg leg? Sorry. My bad'?"

"Well," Natalia made her presence known as she sat next to April on the couch, "I don't hate you."

Alex chuckled, "You like the chief," He said, recalling when she told them all at Meredith's house, "you have no opinion."

Natalia leaned over April and flicked Alex in the head as Jackson walked inside, "How are we doing here?"

"Hey, Jackson," Meredith asked, "you're talking to Sloan, right? Keeping him updated."

"Yeah." Jackson answered, "Not about work stuff, though. He doesn't need that kind of pressure right now."

"What is wrong with you two?" Meredith looked at Alex and Jackson.