❧ CHAPTER 46

season 10 episode 5 & 7

Callie entered the attendings lounge feeling drained after passing by Arizona and was suddenly awakened by what Owen was eating, gasping she said, "Banana bread

Callie entered the attendings lounge feeling drained after passing by Arizona and was suddenly awakened by what Owen was eating, gasping she said, "Banana bread." She sat down next to him and began to eat a few pieces, "I'm starving...mmm."

Owen gestured to the bread he and Callie were already eating and sarcastically suggested, "Help yourself."

Callie's eyes slowly moved from the banana bread to his face, and with her mouth full, responded, "I was too busy feeding my family breakfast and getting my sister wife's breast pump packed to feed myself this morning. So..."

Owen frowned his eyebrows, "You have a sister wife?"

"Derek and Meredith and I are in a relationship." She responded.

Owen nodded, "Huh."

Callie sighed, "I used to dance in my underwear. And I thought I'd get back to that when I left Arizona. Instead I walked right into 'Big Love.'" Owen chuckled and Callie continued, "I rebounded to the McDreamys."

Natalia passed by the room and Callie noticed, "Oh, Natalia," Natalia poked her head in, "do you want some banana bread?"

"I'm good, thanks though." Natalia squinted at Owen, "I don't want to be in the same room as a cheater. Oh, and by the way, Ronnie helped me make the banana bread."

To Callie, who had only ever seen Natalia and Owen happy together, the situation felt weird so she frowned her eyebrows as she stared at the two arguing as Owen pushed the banana bread slightly away from him, "Now I've lost my appetite."

Natalia walked away from the two and Callie looked at Owen, "What was that about...? I thought you guys were good."

"We are." He looked outside of the door to make sure Natalia was gone before hesitantly grabbing another piece of the banana bread, "But Ronnie and I are not."

"Who?"

"An O.B. surgeon Natalia has been getting close with the past few days."

"Ah," Callie hummed, "jealous?"

"I am not jealous." Owen answered with a scoff as their pagers both rang, "Hmm, hang glider trauma?"

Callie nodded, "Yeah."

After assessing the patient in the E.R., Callie was now in surgery with Owen and April as she looked at the patient's injury and sighed, "This rod caused a lot of bleeding. We're gonna be here a while..." Callie decided to tease Owen, "I hope Natalia and Ronnie don't get too close."

"Ronnie?" April questioned, "Who's Ronnie?"

"Some guy Natalia is going to ditch Owen for since he cheated on her." Callie answered with a quirked eyebrow at Owen.