Big Changes

Louis’s P.O.V

Meeting Taylor’s family didn’t scare me, I had already met her mom backstage at a concert two years prior and she talked about them so much I felt that I already knew them. Then we arrived, Taylor looked at me and squeezed my hand, she got Mia out and gave her to me saying. “Here baby go see daddy…” I looked at her in amazement and kissed her lips tenderly. I loved that ‘daddy’ it sounded perfect as long as Taylor was ‘mommy’ which she was. Then Taylor led us over to the door and knocked then walked in, I followed and I was met with three other voices saying multiple things, “Hey there I’m Austin you must be Louis…I’m Scott are you Louis, Louis you’re here. I missed you.” The last voice was mama swift but she insisted I call her Andrea, then Taylor took Mia upstairs to change her diaper again as I was welcomed into the family room which I gladly accepted, Austin went to see Taylor and I took the opportunity to ask Scott and Andrea for permission to marry Taylor. I was really nervous since we only started dating this morning and we had done things…but we had been friends since 2011 and they accepted and hugged me tight. “Of course Louis, she loves you so much. Do you like Mia?”
“I love Mia, Andrea. I might ask her on her birthday. She is coming to Doncaster in the week or so between her birthday and Christmas.” Scott smiled and nodded and I saw small tears in his eyes. “That sounds perfect, she loves you. What is Mia to you?” I smiled widely and said
“Well while Taylor is her mommy, I was just promoted to daddy in the car ride here so I guess Mia is now my daughter too. Is that okay?” I asked slightly worried.
“Of course it is. You must be doing something right.” Andrea told me and I relaxed.