Do I? Don't I?

Taylor’s P.O.V

When Doctor Wilson asked his questions I could see he knew I had thought about it prior to bringing in Mia, but I wasn’t sure I wanted to know either way. Did I really want to be disappointed, and the truth was I didn’t. I watched as Louis pulled out the pregnancy test box and then he mumbled. “What the, is he serious?” I watched as he face then twisted up as he held the box in his hand. Turning to me he looked me up and down, “what are you looking at Louis?”
“You, Taylor because our doctor seems to think that you are pregnant again…” I quickly cut in and said, “Well would it be so bad if I was?” His face softened and he smiled at me.
“Of course not, it would be wonderful but I know you are scared. We both agreed that we wanted to try again but, is it too soon?” I smiled and kissed him on his lips. Mumbling as I went,
“No it can never be too soon for children…”
“Oh I know Tay, do you want this to be positive?” I shrugged my shoulders as if to say ‘who cares’ standing up I took the box from his hand and went to the bathroom off from the hallway by the stairs. Following the instructions I did the same things I did when I discovered I was pregnant before Doncaster and before Christmas. I set the timer and padded about the bathroom, then the internal battle began. ‘You’re such a fool Taylor Tomlinson, you have a tour that you can’t cancel again. What would you do with the baby, Mia is still a baby not even one yet.’ The pacing was cut short by the timer going off. I turned over the test and looked at it, all of a sudden the world spun slowly, my heart began to beat faster and I could feel Louis running into the bathroom and halting beside me as my bright blue eyes fixate onto his own pale ones.