All set?

Taylor’s P.O.V

Rounding off the San Diego show was fun, thousands of pieces of confetti littered the stage as I watched the fans scream, Louis hoist Mia onto his shoulders and my crew smile at me. I was so excited that the show had gone well. That was all I ever hoped for with any tour and when people ask me in interviews if it gets easier I always say, “No it gets harder to top the last tour.” Waving to my loyal fans one last time I let the elevator lower me to the floor and as I hit the floor the final chords struck and San Diego was done. I rushed to my room and changed and had just fixed my dress when Louis came through the door with Mia who had her arms outstretched for me to take her. Snuggling her close I could still smell the pure baby smell that she had with her the day I met her. Smiling at Louis I let him lead me out to the waiting car to take us to my plane where the band would meet us and we could all fly to Nashville. “Good thing you remembered to invite The Agency today. I think they understood that you had been busy. Are you all set for the party honey?” Looking at Louis I smiled and nodded but was careful of Mia who was asleep on my chest. “Yeah I’m all set, just have to bake the cake and we have to decorate the house but that’s all.” Louis nodded and then said in a low and sexy voice, “I love you Mrs Tomlinson, you think of everything and Mia is so lucky to have you.” I smiled and kissed him on the cheek before stating.
“I think you get more loveable at every stop.” He rolled his eyes at me as we pulled up to my plane and embarked onto it, waiting half an hour I paced with Mia and when everyone arrived I sat in my seat then went to the room at the back of the plane to let Mia sleep but she wouldn’t let go so I ended up next to Louis for the whole four hour flight home.