Reunited

Three Weeks Later…

Louis’s P.O.V

Time moved slowly when Taylor arrived home, I was so scared of breaking her or hurting her that I shunned myself from her, distanced myself from Mia, this morning my mum and step-dad left but before mum left she came to one of the spare rooms that we have in the apartment and she asked to speak to me, I let her in but didn’t expect what she did to me

*FLASHBACK*

“Louis William Tomlinson, just what do you think you are achieving in this room day after day?” I looked mum dead in the eye then stated, “I-I don’t want to hurt her mum.” Mum softened and brought me close to her in a hug. “Oh Lou, Taylor is hurt but you are breaking her by staying away. She needs you this is your loss together, and your daughter needs you Louis. Taylor has her in your room every night. She is scared Mia is going to leave too, you need to comfort her.”
“What if I can’t do that?” Then mum had a flash of anger hit her face, she stormed over to me and dragged me upwards towards her, I was afraid. “WHAM!” Her hand collided with my face as I stumbled she said “I’m sorry Louis but you needed that. She is your fiancée, that is your daughter and you just lost a child. Stop being selfish you won’t hurt her. She needs you, so be a man.” With that she stormed out leaving me rubbing my face and looking into a mirror and thinking hard.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

It took me a full thirty seconds after mum left to rush looking for Taylor. I found her with Mia in the nursery, rushing to her side she turned and spoke “Louis, what are you doing? You scared me to death.” Looking down at Mia in the crib staring at me I said in a rushed tone,
“Look I’m sorry for leaving you with Mia, you shouldn’t have to deal with her alone and I’m just sorry is all.” I felt her raise my chin and she had tears in her eyes.
“It’s okay Louis, I understand we lost our first child together and it has been hard but it will be okay.” I stared at her as she glanced down at Mia, I followed her gaze but quickly faced her again, taking in her appearance I shuddered quietly.

Taylor was thinner than before the pregnancy, deep circles under her eyes, dressed in her pyjamas and a tank top with her hair pulled up and out of the way. Not even thinking about where we were right now or how Taylor felt I didn’t need to ask her I knew what she needed. “Taylor…” she turned to face me and I grabbed her into my arms and kissed her hard on the mouth, her lips molded against mine and took only a few seconds to react, the kissing deepened as a tiny moan escaped her mouth and my lips curled into a smile. Pulling away I noticed her eyes were closed and she was grinning, upon her blue eyes opening I saw the brilliant blue vibrant colour that I fell in love with. Taking her hand I led her away from the nursery and down to our room.

Taylor’s P.O.V

The kiss was wonderful, magical and enchanting all at once. I needed more of it. I had to so when Louis began to lead me to the bedroom I asked no questions. His fingers laced with mine as we walked in and he slammed me against the recently closed door, forcing my hands above my head I was immediately weakened by his love and my lust. I loved him to no end and nothing would change that, pulling away from me he muttered “…are you sure Taylor? Not too soon?” I appreciated his questions and shook my head to indicate no and that I was fine. “Thank god.” He smirked at me and slowly led us back towards our bed that we hadn’t slept in together since before the miscarriage. I missed him and us. Tugging his shirt up and over his head was easy, his kisses along my jaw were pleasing as I fiddled with his jeans. Shyly looking up at him I kissed him on the mouth as all too soon his pants, underwear and socks were in a pile on the floor. Realizing very fast that he was naked and I was fully dressed didn’t impress him at all as he sat up and pulled me close. “Ugh your such a tease Miss Swift. Wearing any lace today?”
“Why don’t you undress me and find out.” The flirty talk fell easily between us and soon my clothes joined his, pinning my arms up again Louis swooped in for more passion filled, lust driven kisses that melted me. “You ready Tay?” I nodded and he went to reach for protection as I stopped him he looked confused. What do you say we try again Lou, I understand why you don’t want to but I do,”
“I told you a long time ago, what you want, I want. If you want this then I will give it to you and protect you forever.” He placed his forehead against mine as I spoke the final words for the next two hours. “Yes.” He grinned and rolled us over so I was on top, feeling him beneath me was all I wanted and I was in love with him to no end.