Best Surprise Ever

Louis’s P.O.V

I was up really early the next day, waiting patiently first for Taylor to get ready, then for our parents to arrive so we could leave but that proved to be hard as Mia was clingy again. I had the keys jingling in my pocket and was eager and nervous. By 9.15am we were in the car on our way, I knew how to get there and Taylor kept asking questions. At the sign to Hendersonville I made her put a blindfold on telling her it was a surprise she actually did it too. But kept hounding me, finally after travelling nearly half an hour we arrived, but I made her keep the blindfold on and I bridal carried her to the threshold. Where I helped her remove the blindfold and watched her go “Aww, its beautiful. What’s here?” I laughed at her and she turned to me and said in a firm voice. “Louis William Tomlinson, why are we here. Did you…did you buy this house?”
“Yes honey, I got it two months ago. Do you like it?” Taylor looked at me in awe. Looking around the outside of the house, admiring the three car garaging that would come in handy when I wanted to chill out a little. “Like it, I love it.” I was pleased and carried her over the threshold and set her down in the kitchen where she spread her hands over the granite and whispered “I’m home…” I went to her side and pecked her cheek. “Yes you are. Ready to see the rest?” She nodded and we continued.

It felt amazing to lead Taylor around a house that I had already fallen in love with. It was magical to see the fascination evident in her eyes and to then see her fall head over heels with the main bathroom, the study that would be our office, the master bedroom with mountains of space as well as the other two rooms and the loft area that was up a different flight of stairs and had another bedroom and half bathroom onto it so it could be a guest bedroom and in time a possible teenage retreat. But it wasn’t until we went back downstairs to the den and formal area that she fell in love with the view. Then it clicked for her as to where we were. The lake was all she needed as she turned to me and said, “I love you so much, you brought me home to Hendersonville.” I just smiled as she walked outside and was hit with a big pool for Mia to play in and then a large lawn that lead down to the water with a boat dock and ramp. It was a good buy and worth every penny just to see the look on Taylor’s face. “And we are keeping the apartment for nights when you are writing and you need to record the next day.” I told Taylor. She went to speak and I said, “I’ve got it sorted. We will buy new furniture for this place since it will be home. What do you think?” I watched her as smirk came over her face. But her mouth was what shocked me when she spoke.

Taylor’s P.O.V

“What do I think; I think that we can’t ever leave this place. I love it and I can’t wait to live here in Hendersonville.” I stated. Then grinned and said. “Maybe we should get acquainted with the place Louis.” I said lifting my eyes to meet his.
“Sure we can,” he went to leave and I held him fast. “Oh you meant now? Well I can do that too…” and with no warning he kissed me and pulled me back to the master bedroom where clothes quickly disappeared as we kissed faster and faster before all the pent up feelings and emotions that have never diminished took over and we lost ourselves time and time again. Now lying in the moment, my head on Louis’s chest I asked the important questions like schooling and shopping. To which he told me. “Babe our kids will only go to the best schools and the public schools around here are tens as against eights from private. The nearby Elementary School which has a Kindergarten is Nanny Berry it starts at 8.45am till 3.45pm, the Middle School is Ellis Middle and it starts at 7.30am and goes until 2.30pm and the High School is Hendersonville High and it is 8.00am until 3.00pm and all of the schools are a ten minute drive from here and I’ve tested it myself.” He stated to me. I just leaned over and kissed him again, the only thing that stopped us from going again was ‘Shake It Off’ blasting from his jeans pocket. “You really need to change that ring tone,” I told him as he answered giving one word answers to the speaker. “Okay I’ll tell her.” Louis then got off the phone and said, “Miss Mia misses us. Are you ready to leave?” I honestly wanted to scream, shout and stay there but we were leaving for another show in Salt Lake City and I was very excited.