Life Keeps Moving

Harry’s P.O.V

‘How could he do that, how could he simply hang up the phone after everything we had been through as a band, then he brings up my last vacation with Taylor where I treated her like shit and she still stayed until I called her boring then left with another woman.’ Rubbing my hand over my face I went to leave the phone box and go to my room but I stopped to buy internet data and search Taylor Swift.

Two hours later and a lot of reading I discovered she was currently on her ‘1989 World Tour’ and was in San Diego for a show that night. Grabbing my phone I called the airline and asked for the fastest flight to San Diego from Nashville. “An hour, great I’ll take it. Harry Styles.” Then I hung up the phone before I could be asked any questions. Arriving half an hour later I purchased the ticket from the booth, the woman glared at me most of the time but I expected that. Taylor was Nashville bred and I knew she lived around here. “Here you are, enjoy the flight.”
“Thank-you I will.” As I turned to leave I swore I heard her say that she hoped I dropped down dead. I winced I guess people put Taylors miscarriage and my prison sentence together. I understood. People were mad and I had no idea how I was going to get out of this mess. ‘Most likely you won’t Harry.’ Then I boarded the plane and got settled in first class. The plane started and we were off and I settled into my four hour flight.

Taylor’s P.O.V

“Check one, two, Check…everything all good back there Jim?” I spoke into the microphone. He gave me a thumbs up and I turned to talk to the band, “Okay guys, we’re all set for sound check and I want to run through ‘Blank Space’ and that’s all. All good?” Many nodded and then Paul said,
“Hey look at that little cutie!” Turning around I saw a great sight; Mia was being supported between Louis and Niall as they made their way over, Mia taking tiny little steps. “OH MY GOD!” I shrieked and rushed towards them, stopping a metre in front I crouched down and extended my arms to Mia who giggled as Louis and Niall walked a little faster to get her to me, she stopped in front of me as the boys let her hands go and she tumbled into my outstretched arms. “Oh Mia, you’re doing so good baby. That was great.” I whispered to her while littering her tiny face with kisses. Looking up at Louis I saw tears in his eyes as his baby was starting to walk. It was the same when she began to crawl not long after the tour began, which was interesting as she was into everything. She was already a fan of noise and sometimes we got the pots and pans out of the cupboards and gave her a wooden spoon to bang on them with. “Lou, she is starting to walk, my baby is growing up.” I stated to say as I stood with Mia encased in my arms, her head resting against my neck and I knew she was nearly asleep. “Hey Taylor?” I heard Mike, Paul and Amos yell from the stage, “Yeah?” I called back.
See you tonight; we’re all good for check.” Smiling I gave a thumbs up to them as Louis took Mia from me and I embraced Niall like the family that he had become.

“Hey Nialler, where did you leave everyone else?” He smirked at me and said with a sly voice,
“Wouldn’t you like to know Mrs Tomlinson…hmm?” I swatted his arm as he stated, “Getting food Tay, geez did you have to hit so hard, it hurt and I’m Irish.” Laughing I hugged him again but as I let go Louis sniggered as Liam and Zayn joined in and group hugged me. “…hey guys, small woman, large men. Your squishing me and my daughter needs me still.”
“Sorry Taylor…” They all chorused together. I smiled. It felt like the old days but then I remembered Harry and I got a bit emotional and I said to them. “I’m just going to…” then I rushed away. Louis came after me but was stopped by Paul, Mike and Amos. I heard them say discreetly to let me have five alone. My band knew me so well and I was thankful for people like them every time I stepped foot onto a stage. I was upset that my fiddle player extraordinaire; Miss Caitlin Evanson wasn’t along for the ‘1989 Tour’ but, I didn’t have a fiddle on this record and she wanted more time with family in Nashville and we will see her for the birthday party in a few days’ time. Walking to my dressing room I sat on the couch and stared into space. ‘Why now after all this time, did I care anymore? I lost a child because of him.’ Thinking for a while a knock on the door startled me. “Tay its Amos, can I come in?” I stood and let him in, but in the end I was crying on his shoulder.