Some Mistakes Can't Be Undone

Niall’s P.O.V 

Poor Louis, he not only lost a child today but he now has to tell the one person he loves more than anything in the world that she lost a child as well. Then they have to grieve and go through a process which could take months. They will never be the same again. It was only Liam’s voice that broke through my thoughts, “You know we should tell Harry exactly what he has done. Are you with me?”
“Sure Liam, let’s go now.” The taxi then took us to Nashville Prison where we got a private room to talk to Harry.

Ten minutes later he slouched in and I knew that he had no idea that Taylor had been pregnant, hell none of us knew. I could understand why though since we lied to him I knew we were about to break Harry but he deserved it. We started off talking normally before Liam chose to speak up…

Harry’s P.O.V

“Hey Harry, just one question from me, why did you do it, hit her? She is a lady.” I chose to hold my firm stance, “She dumped me and didn’t let me explain, I didn’t kill her or anything. Just let her know how she hurt me.” I heard Niall scoff in the corner so I rounded on him and said, “What’s your problem Horan, got a thing for Taylor too huh?” I knew my eyes were probably steel cold but I held still. Niall shook his head at me, “No I don’t she is with Louis because she loves him. But you have made a terrible mistake Harry.”
“Oh yeah and what’s that?” I huff already mad at the Irishman.
“You killed someone this time because of your jealousy. I hope it was worth it.” Then I watched him stand and leave, not looking back once. “What the fucking hell was that Liam?” Watching Liam closely I saw a few tears in his eyes. I softened a little but not on the outside. “Huh, what!”
“Oh Harry you have made a fucking mess for yourself to clean up. We let it slide a few months ago because you were hurt and I get that you want her to hurt as well. But you might as well have killed her because she will never be the same again.”  I mentally panicked, did I make her into a vegetable or hurt her badly. Not noticing Liam leave I turned to Zayn who was openly crying and I got a sense that it was bad. “Harry, I don’t know whether you knew this or not but even still you shouldn’t have hit her but you did and now you are in here for a long time.”
“Why? What is wrong with her?” I was openly questioning now, no more hard-ball I needed to know.
Then it hit me like a freight train three little words. “Taylor was pregnant.” Three words echoed in my head as I studied his face, he wasn’t lying. Taylor was pregnant. “Wait was pregnant?”
I watched as Zayn nodded and stood up, “Yes Harry was, I wonder why she isn’t pregnant now…oh yeah that’s right you hit her in the stomach and she miscarried at thirteen weeks. Louis is devastated so are their families and when Taylor wakes up from her induced coma Louis has to tell her the news that at thirteen weeks pregnant Taylor has miscarried her first child through no fault of her own.” The bile rose in my throat as I stumbled through the main points, ‘Taylor was pregnant’, ‘Now she isn’t because I hit her’, ‘She doesn’t even know yet.’ The pain and torture hit me hard and as the door slammed notifying me of Zayn’s departure I fell to the floor in a daze. I killed someone. I killed an innocent baby. I wanted to die.