A New Car and News

Louis’s P.O.V

October 2015

We had been on the road travelling as a family since May, which meant we had travelled for six months already this year. It made life interesting since whenever I got Taylor mad unlike in my nightmares she couldn’t leave me since we were on her tour bus. Mia took her first steps and learnt to crawl on this bus reducing both Taylor and myself to tears as we realised Mia was getting older. The only thing that I thought would change that hasn’t is how much I love Taylor. I assumed that getting married so quick after devastation would prove costly to us but it made us stronger people. We both had heard what others thought about her miscarriage and Harry Styles but moving on had taught us that it was okay to accept things but to not freak out over things we couldn’t change. Unfortunatly Harry wasn’t very popular anywhere, he had gone home to London but was bombarded by paparazzi and the last I heard he boarded his plane and went off to his unmarked Island but I didn’t care. Glancing around the tour bus I noticed things that had changed on the walls, pictures of myself and Mia lined the bedroom since Taylor declared that we were the last and first things she wanted to see on tour. I couldn’t blame her, I was insanely cute. We fell more in love and were happy with life. Mia had been one for about a month and we had talked about adding an extra child but we decided to let things happen. When we were ready it would happen.

The last night on tour was amazing, with Vance Joy and Shawn Mendes playing to a sold out Tampa crowd at Raymond James Stadium it was an amazing atmosphere, the joy from the crowd, the screaming and shouting and general love all in one place and for one woman who happened to be my wife and my daughters mother. I was so in love with Taylor that it hurt. The look of determination when someone says ‘you can’t do that’ and the way she includes the audience is something I have never been able to do. It is mesmerizing to watch and even better to see daily. As the final chords struck and I made my way with Mia backstage I was secretly pleased. Tonight we boarded a plane to Nashville with Scott and Andrea, we were staying with them for the night and going to our new home tomorrow. Furniture had been moved in and we were all set, I had brought Taylor a new car, since hers was getting older so I brought her an Audi Q5 that was big enough for more kids…if she wanted and her shopping. My car was also in the garage we had agreed to get two cars now and we would use hers when we took Mia and/or future kids out and about or shopping and we could use my tiny Porsche Boxster to zip into Nashville or around Hendersonville. I was just thankful she never argued with me about it, but that was the perfect thing about us. We hardly ever fought or argued and when we did it was petty things like who should have gotten milk or ridiculous things like that. I loved Taylor to no great end and I loved getting to show her. Making my way with Mia towards Taylor she welcomed me inside the dressing room and held out a present. It was a circular package so I handed her Mia while she seemed giddy with excitement.

Pausing to take a breath I looked her in the eye and told her I loved her. “Thanks Louis, I love you and you Mia.” She added kissing Mia on her tiny face, I paused as I unwrapped the paper. A long object fell into my hands as I turned it over all I saw was a pink plus. Looking up I saw my wife with tears streaming down her face as she strained to say. “I’m pregnant again Louis.” I could hardly contain my excitement as I tore out the door and screamed for the whole tour to hear. “I’m going to be a dad again. Taylor is pregnant.” Everyone froze and turned to me as I gulped down fear before Taylor shouted out “and we are very pleased…” then everyone erupted in cheers. Andrea and Scott came up and hugged me. Glancing over my shoulder Andrea and Scott both said in unison “took you long enough to tell him.” Turning to see her I could see the blush creeping into her cheeks.
“Babe how long have you known?” I asked her while I hugged her close as she breathed against my neck “…a week. I’m four weeks pregnant.”

Taylor’s P.O.V

“I’m four weeks pregnant.” The words left my mouth as I handed Mia to my parents. Louis turned to me and stated happily. “See I told you the house was good…” as he continued to speak I laughed and realised that the night he showed me Hendersonville must have been when I got pregnant but I didn’t care I was so happy and I couldn’t wait to see how things turned out.