Can You See Danger Lurking?

A few weeks later…

Louis’s P.O.V

We are going to the doctor today, Taylor is now almost twelve weeks pregnant and while her stomach has filled out a bit there is still no way to tell if she wears a loose dress or top. The media haven’t found out yet, Harry never released that story but I did eventually tell Taylor about it since she deserved to know. Mia was getting bigger too and is now six months old, and it has been two months since I left One Direction, to be honest I don’t miss it one bit. Give me 3.00am feedings and diaper changes over tours any day. Taylor has already pushed the ‘1989’ tour back six months so we now start end of August since we can take the baby too. I love being with Taylor and Nashville and America have really accepted me, Taylor’s family like me too especially Austin. “Louis where are you?” I hear Taylor call from our bathroom since we were leaving in fifteen minutes for the appointment. “Getting Mia ready love, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing I was just missing you. I’m almost ready I’ll go pre-make bottles for Mia.” I call back an okay and continue to dress my princess, her blue eyes have become more like Taylor’s and her blonde hair is an exact replica. Arriving downstairs ten minutes later I see my fiancée standing by the door waiting. I kiss her waiting lips and pass her our daughter while I grab keys and my phone and we leave.

Half an hour later the hard plastic of the chairs makes the waiting room more like hell room, I glance at Taylor who is feeding a bottle to Mia and I feel myself begin to get excited then her name is called. ‘Taylor Swift’ and we stand and move to the room. The doctor comes in and introduces himself as Doctor Wilson, he then checks vitals and then we do the ultrasound where he reveals that Taylor is thirteen weeks pregnant now. She is ecstatic.

Taylor’s P.O.V

I can’t actually believe that I am pregnant right now. Louis and I just left the hospital and on the drive home we decided to tell everyone that night, I was so excited and although Doctor Wilson has warned us to still be careful as there is still the chance of miscarriage due to stress or strenuous activity. Neither Louis nor I thought much about miscarrying as we were both extremely careful since I got pregnant, Louis took extra time to sit me in the car and open the door for me and never allowing me to carry Mia up and down the stairs, which I kind of loved but sometimes it frustrated me. I watched as Louis drove the car, his cologne was lingering around my nose as I took a deep breath. He was amazing and a wonderful dad to Mia I was so lucky that he kissed me that day and now we are having a child together. Louis’s voice interrupted my internal conversation; “Hey babe, we should stop at the grocery store, Mia is out of diapers and we need other things…”
“Sounds great Louis,” I then set about making a list so we would know what to get when we were in there diapers immediately went on the list then I began to think about everything else. ‘…milk, cheese, vegetables, fruit, snacks, nuts, cereal, bread, meat, bagels, pancake mix, eggs…’ the list seemed to go on and on. Finally the car rolled to a stop in the car park I got out and Louis got Mia, handing her to me muttering “…it’s safer for you and baby.” I shot him a look of annoyance but gladly took Mia in my arms littering her small face with kisses I snuggled her tight to me since it was still cold. Heading for the warmth of the shop Louis grabbed the trolley as I followed him around pointing out different items here and there. Never looking around for a second because if I had of I may have seen the rest of the day in my head but I didn’t.