Honesty and Humour

Amos’s P.O.V

I knew enough when watching Taylor with the boys that it would make her think of the past and of Harry Styles, but regardless of what he had done it was Taylor who ‘The Agency’ looked after. She was our boss, our friend, our lead singer but most of all; our baby who most of us had known since she was sixteen. It was hard to believe that the beautiful angel of a woman before us who was now twenty five had depended on us so much nine years before. She had grown up and was now a wife, mother and singer as well as business woman all rolled into one.  

I saw her walk very quickly towards her dressing room, I motioned for Grant and Mike to help me and we stopped Louis from following. She needed time to cool down and gather herself. We had seen here like this before, sometimes before a concert, she was bad with Joe Jonas, since he dumped her in twenty seven seconds on the phone ‘what a jerk…’ then there was John Mayer who was bad news from the start, Jake Gyllenhaal who was an arse to her on her birthday and lastly Harry Styles who treated her like dirt and walked all over her, no respect towards her, her music, her friends or her dreams. Standing there reminiscing made me think of Liz and Caitlin who would know what to say to Taylor, but unfortunately they weren’t here and I decided to have a go. Politely knocking on her door she invited me in and five minutes later was sobbing on my shoulder.

“Hey there, it’s okay Taylor. Let it out…” I soothed as I rubbed her back and let her continue. Then I began to tell her about her accomplishments and how even though the miscarriage was hard, she needed to let go to have a future. The sobbing then intensified as the truth hit her. “Forgive him to let go of the pain, it doesn’t make it any easier but it will be a weight off your small shoulders. No twenty five year old should deal with that but you have because you are strong. We all love you Taylor and right now you are watching Mia grow up. In a few days she turns one and that’s because of you.” She started to even out her breathing and then she sat up.
“Thank-you Amos, you’re the best bass player I’ve ever had…well the only one but hey, at least I care.” I smiled and hugged her. I helped her stand from the couch and we went back to everyone else, Louis was pacing and when Taylor saw him she raced over.

Louis’s P.O.V

I knew Taylor would think of Harry when the boys hugged her, it’s what we all used to do when we were friends but I never thought that she would still remember it then I remembered ‘…my wife never forgets anything.’ I heard laughing to the left of me and saw Niall, Liam and Zayn laughing at me. “What’s so funny?” I turned away from watching Mia with Mike and Paul thinking about how much she loved her Uncle Paul and Uncle Mike. “You saying ‘my wife’ it sounds weird. Sometimes I forget you and Taylor are married. How long has it been?” I glanced at my phone and saw it was 29th of August then I said, “We got married on the 6th of March. So five months and twenty five days…” I trailed off looking at them. “…what? So what I remember what date I got married.”
“Wow.”
“Yeah wow Louis, you of all people.”
“Dude why did you get married?”
They all fired their questions and statements at me. I turned to Niall and stated. “Because I love Taylor with all my heart and there will never be another one like her. No one can ever take her place in my heart. That’s why.” I stated then I heard a door shut and all I saw was blonde hair as Taylor’s perfume engulfed me. Hugging her tight I whispered into her ear. “I love you Taylor Alison Tomlinson. That will never change.” Then after a few seconds I felt her breath on my neck as she whispered quietly. “I love you so much, thank-you for staying with me.” Smiling we detached and everything went back to normal.