What about...

Louis’s P.O.V

Breathing heavy as I rolled to my side of the bed I grabbed the sheets and pulled them up and over us, Taylor was lying there staring at the roof with a lovesick look on her face, I pulled her towards me and stated, “You know I love you a lot Taylor. Do you want to get married today?”
“What are you crazy, what about our parents and friends?” Breathing again I turned to her and said,

“You’re my family, you’re my friend. I love you to no great end.”
“That was very cheesy Mr. Tomlinson but yes right here, right now. Let’s do it since I’m pretty sure we just made a baby.” I smirked and smiled at her and said,
“You know what I think you are right and the only thing better than what we just did as an engaged couple is to do it as a married couple.”

Pulling Taylor up from the bed I shoved her towards the wardrobe telling her to dress in a white dress and put her coat on. She looked at me stunned but I just shooed her in. Pulling on a black suit pants, blue shirt and dark blue tie I shoved my feet into my dress shoes and went to phone my mum who was still out shopping, “Hey Louis, sort it all out?”
“Yeah thanks for the wake-up call mum, we are just going to go out do you think you could handle Mia for a few hours?” I listened to her confirm and state she was thirty seconds away I muttered a thank-you before Taylor appeared at the foot of the stairs with her coat in hand. Helping her into it she went down to the car and I waited for my mum when she finally arrived I kissed her, told her Mia was asleep and raced out the door. Happy for the first time since before the miscarriage and I was glad.

Taylor’s P.O.V

Sitting in the car I waited patiently for Louis to arrive, I knew he was excited about this and I was never more ready than right now. Waiting for five minutes I started a new song and called my mom and found out that they were home and sorry they left, I told them I understood and that I was doing better. I knew that Jo was leaving tomorrow but I was thankful for her right now. Louis finally arrived as I finished the call and as he pulled himself into the car he breathed a deep sigh of relief. “Finally alone again, what do you say we got get married Miss Swift?” My heart began to beat wildly as I nodded and twenty minutes later we were outside the courthouse again for the second time in the last six months. Ten minutes later we kissed and just like that I was Mrs. Louis Tomlinson and I couldn’t be happier.

We decided to have a mini honeymoon at a hotel five blocks away. Getting a key and running through the corridors made me feel young again, like the world was whole and right and nothing would change it. Getting to the door Louis put the keycard in the slot and pulled me into the room with him, whispering sweet nothings in my ear until we were completely undressed, falling onto the bed our first time as a married couple felt special as Louis made me feel like the only girl in the world.

Two hours later our hands were entwined together Louis dragged my left hand up to his mouth, kissing it gently he massaged my fingers before turning and saying “Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me. I love you Taylor.”
“I love you too Louis, let’s go shock the world.” Turning away we got up and re-dressed handing the key back to the concierge at the front desk we got into our car and drove home to the apartment. Laughing as we came through the door Jo and Dan met us in the kitchen with Mia she reached for me and I happily scooped her up. “Well it looks like you two have sorted things out.” Grinning as I looked to Louis, “Oh yeah mum we have, we are even trying again.”
“Oh my gosh really? That’s great.” I was smiling as I rocked Mia back to sleep reaching for her owl blanket on the counter my left hand grazed Dan and he let out a whoop of glee. Glancing down I realized he had just seen my wedding ring that we brought not even three hours ago when we left for our ‘date’. “You, you two got married?” Jo’s head whipped around as she reached for my hand that I willingly gave her. “Oh my gosh, Taylor. It’s so beautiful we I can now say welcome to our family Mrs. Tomlinson.” I blushed and grinned as I hugged her and whispered into her ear, “That’s all I have ever wanted to be. I’m so lucky to have Louis.” She whispered back quietly, “No he’s lucky to have you Tay.” After talking for another ten minutes and hugging since Jo and Dan were taking the jet back to Doncaster because they missed their kids and it had been two weeks. I understood, hugging them close I watched them kiss Mia’s forehead then Louis drove them to the airport.  A little over an hour he was back and Mia was asleep as we went for round three that day. The smile never left my face as I realized that this was true happiness.