Debut on Ellen? No Problem

One Week Later

L.A

Taylor’s P.O.V

Louis and I flew out early this morning from Nashville International Airport in my private plane, Mia was asleep for almost the whole flight apart from the middle hour when we had to walk her up and down because the noise scared her, eventually I asked Louis to remove his shirt because she was scared and needed the sling and to be close to someone, since I was in a dress it wasn’t possible. He just said, “Sure love anything for my wee princess.” Then she was put into the sling on Louis’s bare chest so she could get warm and sleep. It worked.

When we arrived in L.A we went straight to Ellen’s show so we could get organized. Louis wanted me to go on first then introduce both of them so five minutes before show time we agreed that Louis would bring Mia out to me. Then the interview began and I stood there rocking Mia until Ellen introduced me and I handed Mia off and went onstage. “How are you Taylor?”
“I’m really great Ellen, thank-you for asking.” Then Ellen continued and ten minutes later asked,
“So I’ve seen some pictures, are they true? Did you adopt?” Slowing my breathing I nodded and said, “Do you want to meet her, she is backstage with my boyfriend.” Then Louis came out with Mia in his arms, she was crying and his look scared me, he had no clue. Handing Mia to me Louis talked to Ellen while I found her pacifier in my purse. “Lucky those things eh Taylor…”
“They sure are Ellen, it’s the first time I’ve made her use it since she is over-tired from the plane…” I trailed off and as Louis took over talking again I rubbed my finger down Mia’s cheek earning an ‘Aww’ from Ellen’s audience, smiling at them I then focused in on the conversation. “…well hopefully the ‘1989’ album sells well and this lovely couple work out for good. Taylor, Mia is amazing and you are so good with her. I need to get another cat.” Ellen declared. I only nodded and smiled before saying, “No Ellen, you got to have a baby.” She only grinned and then Louis and I made our way offstage where a stage hand handed me Mia’s capsule and security led us out to our waiting car to take us to the hotel.

Later that night in bed Louis held me close after we made love again, and whispered, “I love you my blonde rock star.” After that we both fell asleep and by nightfall the following day we were back at home in Nashville. Louis said he enjoyed L.A a lot but wanted to go home to Nashville where there were little to no paparazzi and we could spend time gelling as a family and we could shop without it turning into a mob scene. But we knew the next month would be bad with paparazzi simply because it was close to my release date and so far the only songs out were ‘Shake it off’, ‘Welcome to New York’ and ‘Outta the woods’.