C.34

"haechan! are you okay? you haven't eaten for almost two days" taeyong asked when he saw the younger one stepping inside the dining room which shock most of them.

"you're alive still" doyoung said.

the latter gave them a small smile that even mark choked on the food he was eating. it has been a while since he smiled. "dude i don't think this is the real haechan. what do you want imposter?!" mark pointed the fork at him.

haechan rolled his eyes. "this is me, idiot. what imposter are you talking about" he said sitting down next to johnny who looked concerned.

"it worked" taeyong mumbled to himself. yuta who was sitting beside him leaned closer. "what worked?" he asked curiously.

taeyong glanced at haechan shortly. "i asked yoonhwa to talk to him"

"oh it worked too well all right. that cold guy finally loosening up" yuta shrugged and saw the young guy started to eat.

"dude slow down! it's not like the food can run away or something" johnny patted haechan's back when he was coughing and handed him a glass of water.

"it's been two fucking days. i'm hungry" haechan muttered. jungwoo gasped dramatically. "language!"

haechan's eyes wandered around hoping to see that usual smile but the person he was searching for wasn't in sight. his eyebrows furrowed there was a slight crease on his forehead.

"where's yoonhwa?" he asked. "she said she'll be here in a minute. yoonhwa already ate breakfast though" taeil answered him.

yoonhwa walked inside the dining room with her hair tied up in a high ponytail. she was already in her high school uniform. her smile grew wider when she saw haechan.

he gulped and looked away. haechan covered his face with his right hand when he felt heat starting to rush up his cheeks. "hyuck.. are you sick? your ears are red" she stated.

yoonhwa lifted her hand and placed her right palm on his forehead the other on her own. "your body's temperature is normal" haechan scoffed.

"young love" yuta muttered and smirked when haechan glared him.

"i'm going early today" yoonhwa said looking over at doyoung who always send her to school. he smiled nodded his head but stopped when haechan narrowed his eyes at him.

"you're going with me" she pursed her lips and watched as haechan got up from his seat. "wait for me"

yoonhwa was a bit confused that she glanced at johnny who shrugged his shoulders. her eyes met with taeyong and the latter had an unknowing smile plastered on his lips.

"we'll visit your brother later, okay?" taeil said and she nodded her head.

she bid them a goodbye like she always do and decided to wait for him in the living room. yoonhwa's eyes wandered around the living room. there were a few picture frame in the room.

she went closer to one of them. that's when something struck her. the violet eyes.

"what are you doing?" her shoulders flinched when the voice suddenly appeared right behind her whispering in her ear. yoonhwa quickly turned around and saw haechan staring at her curiously.

"uh.. no! n-nothing. i'm j-just looking at all these.. pictures" she accidentally stuttered. haechan smirked slightly. he started walking away and she followed him from behind.

they went outside where all the cars were. once again she was amazed how rich they were. "get inside" he instructed. she blinked and turned to look at him.

"which one?"

"just pick anything that you like" yoonhwa glanced the cars and back at haechan. "which one is yours?" she asked.

haechan lifted his left eyebrow. "the red lambo. but i don't really like-" he stopped when he saw yoonhwa running towards the red car.

"this one? it's very pretty" a small smile appeared on his lips. "whatever you want, cupcake" he used to dislike that car but he might have to reconsider it.

both of them didn't say anything. no one wanted to converse. yoonhwa didn't mind. it wasn't the awkward type of silence. haechan sometimes glanced at her.

he don't want to admit it. but he liked her company.

▽▽▽

"holy shit.. am i seeing things? is that really yoonhwa?" jaemin rubbed his eyes squinting it at the two who just got out of haechan's red lamborghini.

"of course that's yoonhwa" jisung stated a matter of factly. "i think i'm imagining things. did haechan just smiled" renjun said his eyebrows furrowing.

"yoonhwa!" chenle's high pitched voice gained her attention and she saw all of them. yoonhwa smiled and waved. chenle ran towards her and immediately hugged her.

haechan got tensed when chenle had his arms wrapped around her. yoonhwa ruffled his hair smiling widely at him. "good morning chenle" she said.

"you're scaring me with that deadly look in your eyes, haechan" jeno mumbled and haechan sighed harshly.

"the teacher asked me to come early. i'll see you guys later?" she said. jaemin patted her head and retracted his hand away before haechan could choke him to death.

as soon as she disappear from sight he turned to face them. "don't touch her freely especially you jaemin" he said glaring him.

jaemin shrugged not caring one bit. "and why is that?" the side of haechan's lips tugged upwards forming a smirk. he stood straighter while stuffing his hand inside his pocket.

"she's mine"