Chapter 8

Storm's P.O.V

"Seriously Grace, are you sure about this?" Titan asked me concerned and I frowned as I looked at my room.

"I'm sure Titan, besides I need to get my mind off of things," I say sighing.

Once I left my room, I saw Hydron walking down the hallway. He eyed me and I stepped back unsure. It was too late though, he saw me and walked towards me.

"Grace wait-" He started and I brushed past him.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Give me a chance to explain," Hydron pleaded and I shook my head.

"You've already done enough damage. Just leave me alone," I say with hurt in my voice.

He had no right to say the things he did. Especially to his father. I personally felt violated.

"I had to Grace. He would've locked the both of us up if I told him you broke up with me. Besides he like you and doesn't think of me as a failure if I'm with you."

"Well it sure sucks to be you," I told him flatly and his violet eyes pleaded with me.

"Please Grace. Titan, you forgive me, don't you? We used to be partners," he spoke eyeing my bakugan.

Titan opened up and replied, "I will support Storm here through thick and thin, even if it is against you."

Hydron gawked at me, "You can call her Grace,"

"She only wants to be called Storm."

Hydron's face became red with anger as he pinned me against the wall. A loud thump registered and I let out a surprised gulp.

"Hydron, what are you doing?" I asked him unsure.

"Look Grace, I'm not going to let you go until you forgive me."

My eyes flashed with fear and I struggled under his grip. He has gotten stronger than last time. It was unreal.

I finally pushed him off me and he let me go. But he didn't leave me alone.

I walked out towards the garden to the place we once called home together. I walked towards the other side and turned around.

I didn't bare my mask and I was all dressed for bed. I held my gauntlet in front of me readying it.

"What are you doing?" He asked me curiously.

He then twirled a lock of his hair.

"If you want me to forgive you Hydron, you have to battle for it," I challenged.

My Storm personality was coming into light, but I battled as Grace Hudson, not Storm Brooke.

"Very well Grace," Hydron said readying his own gauntlet, "I'm going to show you how much you mean to me."

"GAUNTLET POWER STRIKE!"

"Gate card set!" Hydron shouted as he threw in the card. It glowed brown with Subterra ability.

"Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Rise Subterra Dryoid!"

Hydron's bakugan took a stand silently. I never was fond of it for being mechanical. It had no emotions or anything. A blind soldier if you will. It sickened me. The King was continuously trying to convince me to switch over to a mechanical bakugan as well, but I refused to give up Titan. After Hydron and me teaming up, The King relented and let me keep Titan.

"Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Rise Aquos Titan!" I called out throwing Titan in.

I checked the difference and it was immense.