Chapter 27

Grace's P.O.V

I managed to get there as soon as the hour was up. Hydron greeted me and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you always so tardy?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't really know how to answer that."

He broke into a smile and it wasn't mocking or meant to be cruel It was genuine and we seemed like we were slowly becoming friends again.

"Spectra and Mira should be on their way up any moment," he told me and as soon as he did, they arrived.

Spectra knelt down and Mira did as well before the Prince. I scoffed at the side and Spectra raised his head to look at me. A ghost of a smirk appeared on his face at the sight of me. Mira just stared at me cautiously.

"My prince, I have recruited a former battle brawler to our side. It's Mira Firmen. She's Professor Clay's daughter" Spectra explained and Hydron looked at the siblings.

"Ah, you are always full of surprises loyal Spectra, but this? And here I thought the professor only had a son."

I snorted and received a glare from Hydron. He knew about Mira from our past. Did he truly not know Spectra's identity?

"What? I'm surprised my prince knows about Clay's son," Spectra said shocked.

"Your prince knows many things. You might be surprised," Hydron responded.

He then shifted his focus on Mira, "So your Mira? I have high hopes for you my friend. I am counting on you to help me complete my collection."

"Collection?" Mira wonders and I stated to get tense.

Hydron nodded his head smiling.

"Collection?" Mira wondered and Hydron smiled.

I knew what he was talking about. It was the very reason why I ended things with him. When I realized that he was crazy. Now Mira was going to find out what I saw.

She looked at me and noticed my tense features. I hoped she was able to piece two and two together.

"Would you like to see it?" Hydron asked and opened it up for us to see.

Mira gasped in horror and I gritted my teeth at Hydron. I clenched my fists and resisted the urge to punch Hydron in the face.

"Those are..." Mira stated horrified.

"Of course, you know of the six ancient warrior bakugan who saved New Vestroia. I have collected five so far. But one of them still eludes me. Perhaps you'll get it for me, Mira Firmen. The ultimate bakugan Pyrus Dragonoid Drago."

"Prince Hydron," A guard said appearing on the screen.

All four of us look at the guard and Hydron narrows his eyes.

"We are retrieving a transmission sent from Vestal."

Hydron sighs, "Vestal? Very well, please put it through here. That is all, you are both dismissed."

He flagged the siblings away and we turned our attention to the screen.

"Father," he greeted and I nodded my head at Zenoheld.

"Prince Hydron, it amazes me how you can find new ways to fail me."

"My dear father, how nice of you to call and lend your son such unwavering support," Hydron responded unaffected.

I elbowed him and muttered, "Hydron, don't screw us over."

"You should listen to your girl Hydron. She's smart," Zenoheld advised and I eyed him carefully.