Chapter 32

Hydron's P.O.V

I vanished from Grace and Baron with victory. Grace was unhinged and probably debating what to do next. Baron on the other hand took his lost like a child.

I portal myself back to the Vestal palace to come face to face with a jealous Mylene.

"Another noisy battle today will surely alert the remaining bakugan to our presence, work on your stealth," Mylene huffed and I leaned against the door smug.

Just because she was now the chief and the King's favourite as of right now, doesn't mean I had to listen to her.

"You're just jealous that I was the first one to capture an attribute energy, Mylene. Get used to it," I say casually.

I then turned away and left her alone. She was jealous of my victory.

My father took nice in my favour and there was the undeniable sense of pride in his eyes when he heard the news. He even congratulated me on my efforts.

My mind went to Grace in deep thought. I sighed wondering what was going on with her. Seeing her look at me with such hatred. A grin appeared on my face at the thought. Soon she was going to come back with me.

I was walking through the hallway and into the throne room to see my father sitting on the throne as usual. He had an unsatisfied look on his face when I showed myself.

"Father," I greet and my father narrows his eyes.

"What is it now, Hydron?" He said impatient, "If this is about you regaining your title, you are surely mistaking."

I shook my head, "Oh, but of course not. Simply, I ask of when the retrieval for Grace will commence?"

The King thought about it and answered me, "A good question, Hydron, hmm, when will be a good time? When we collect half of the attribute energies, then we will see to it that Grace Hudson is hunted down and dragged back here."

When I grinned, my father nodded his head, "Yes and I want to keep her here with us because I want to see the look on the brawler's face when I take it all away from them. And Miss Hudson will be powerless to stop us from succeeding."

I hesitated slightly, "Will Grace be hurt?"

The king just shrugged his shoulders.

"We shall see."

He then flagged me off and I frowned but nodded my head.

As I walked away, I thought to myself, we had two more attribute energies to collect and we would be able to find Grace. I smiled and recalled Mylene was getting the last of the Vestal brawlers in the Resistance with the Darkus Brawler Ace.

When I passed, Shadow Prove he seemed to be cracking up about something.

"What seems to be your entertainment today?" I demanded and Shadow laughed.

"Oh, I'm going to just watch the events unfold between you and Mylene."

"What?" I said annoyed and made my way to Mylene who was in the docking area... Empty handed.

Spectra's P.O.V

After what had taken place, I was with Gus in the Vestal Destroyer recovering after the incident. Although physically I was fine, mentally, I was lost. Grace wasn't here with me.

"Master, I can confirm the King is aware of Grace's betrayal," Gus informed me.

"Interesting Gus, thank you and have you been able to triangulate Grace's position?"