Chapter 26

Grace's P.O.V

I kissed Spectra with a fiery passion and took his mask off and tossed it onto the night table. He responded by cradling the back of my head close to him to deepen the kiss. I closed my eyes fearing this was a dream and I would wake up to face reality.

I felt Spectra run his hand to the back of my hand and takeout my ponytail leaving my long straight dark hair to cascade behind me so effortlessly.

"You are so beautiful Grace Hudson," Spectra murmured between kisses.

I smiled, "You too."

To make things ten times better, his shirt was off revealing his perfectly sculpted torso. His coat was tossed to the side of the bed.

"I don't see how this is fair that I'm the only one without clothes on," He murmured.

"What are you waiting for then?" I teased and he grinned excited.

I felt my jacket be taken off followed by my blue shirt. Soon I was just in my dark tank top and pants. Spectra was in nothing but pants and neither of us cared. We continued kissing intensely and at some point, we ended up on my bed.

We pulled away just stared at each other in awe.

"You think we're making too much noise?" I ask worried.

He laughs, "No, besides they can deal with it."

I grinned and he pinned my arms above my head in control.

By the end of our antics, I was lying on the bed and Spectra had an arm draped around me protectively.

"What do you think will happen tomorrow?" I ask and he was silent.

"Shut up and let me sleep," He stated in a tone that was anything but serious.

I faked gasped and broke from his embrace, stood up and turned away from him. He propped himself up on his elbow and frowned.

"I'm sorry Grace. Can you forgive me?" He asked.

I crossed my arms and thought for a moment considering it.

I was too busy being 'mad' to notice he got out of my bed and was behind me. I could feel his breath on my neck and his hands grasp my own and keep them at my sides.

"You know you want to," he says I close my eyes trying to block him out.

I felt the softness of his lips touch my neck and this caused me to tremble. My knees became weak at the feeling and I couldn't grasp what was happening.

A moan escaped my lips as Spectra swept me up in his arms and carried me to the bed.

He placed me down and got in beside me. His arms wrapped around me tightly and he whispered to me.

"Try and go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

I snuggled against him not caring what he had to say. I muttered a good night and closed my eyes. But that was when the nightmares began.

Spectra's P.O.V

Being with Grace kept me relaxed and in a pleasant mood. Hydron was gone and it was just the two of us.

Grace started to squirm in my grasp and became to turn in the bed in distress. I instantly looked at her and noticed her sweat beaten face and her contorted features. She murmured words I couldn't decipher.

"Grace, wake up, it's just a nightmare," I told her trying to shake her away.

She moaned and let out a whimper.