Chapter 15

Storm's P.O.V

We were hanging out on top of a building when we received a message from Mira. Spectra looked at me before answering.

"I'm willing to join the Vexos," she stated finally.

We exchanged thrown off looks and kept listening to her.

"The brawlers are using Apollonir's power to take them all back to New Vestroia. We are all going at 6 am," she explained.

Spectra looks at me and I couldn't think. My best friend was coming to join us. How could that be though? She would never join the Vexos. She couldn't. I kept my mouth shut and Spectra spoke for me.

"Tomorrow at 6 am. I hope you will be there Mira. I always knew that deep in your heart, you were really a Vexos, my dear sister."

"Can't wait, this is going to be awesome," I let out letting her know of my presence.

Mira looks at me and I smiled back through my mask.

"You know this isn't a joke Keith and Grace. You're my brother and my best friend. I just want to be with you guys." We stared at each other and heard Dan's voice calling out to her in the background before she ended the call.

"Well, that's an interesting turn of events, isn't it?" I ask Spectra slyly.

"Indeed, it is, Storm. However, it is time for us to reunite again," He told me.

We sent out a bug to go find Lync for us. When it finally did, Spectra was the one who spoke.

"Spectra!" Lync's voice said startled.

"I have a deal for you, listen up Lync," Spectra told him firmly.

"I'm listening."

"Soon, Gus, Storm and I will be returning to New Vestroia."

"Impossible, Dr. do nothing hasn't finished the transporter yet."

"We have found another way and are willing to take you with us. On one condition: From now on, you work for me. Or you can always wait for the transporter to be fixed. By the time you return, New Vestroia will be mine. And that pathetic prince you are spying for will be gone."

With that, we rested close to the location of where the brawlers were going to transport themselves.

I stayed awake though and leaned against the brick wall uncomfortably. I rubbed my back sore and even tried to take off my jacket to make myself more comfortable.

Gus was sleeping soundly somehow and Spectra was resting in between us. I sat up groaning annoyed softly. I didn't want to wake either of them and Titan opened up.

"Can't sleep?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not really, I just can't stop thinking about Mira. I missed her. I just can't stop thinking about what she said."

"I know it's hard, but you'll adjust, I'm sure of it."

I sighed, "I guess you're right. Thanks for always being there for me Titan."

"Of course, Grace. I'll be by your side until the end."

With that he tucked into his ball to get some rest and I remained awake.

"Can't sleep?" I hear Spectra ask as he rolled over to face me.

"Somewhat. There's just so much going on. Tomorrow we're heading home. Who knows what's going to happen. We both know that once I get back, Hydron will never let me out of his sight, the obsessive, spoiled brat."