Chapter 35

Grace's P.O.V

I knew I should get up, but I felt so comfortable.

I woke up to see Spectra still asleep next to me. One of his arms were around me holding me close to him and I decided to wake him up.

Carefully, I kissed the side of his face and made my way down to his jaw. I could hear a faint mumble from him and I just placed my head on his shoulder.

Spectra turned over to face me.

"Good morning," Spectra greeted and I grinned.

"We're heading to earth, today right?"

"I suppose so," he states flatly on I kiss him lightly on the lips.

"Thank you," I grin and hop out of the bed and open the door to come face to face with Gus.

"Grace?" Gus said shocked and looked past me at Spectra.

"Is there something you need, Gus?" I hear Spectra ask and walk up to me.

He wore his mask and Gus averted his gaze.

"I just come to report that breakfast is prepared and our transporter is as well," Gus informed and left in haste.

I looked at him and he raised an eyebrow.

"Are we that eager to go to Earth?" He asked mused.

"Yeah. I want to be able to spend the day with you. Just you and me on the streets of Earth."

Spectra grinned nodding his head, "Done."

We arrived to the main area of the ship as Gus and Spectra left to work. I witness the portal. When we finished, I watched in amazement. It was bright and people were everywhere. Earth had never cease to amaze me. I admired it from the windows and turned around to see Spectra looking at me.

"You ready for today?" He asked and I nodded my head excited.

"Let's do this," I cheered and Spectra nodded his head.

"Gus, hold the ship while we're gone," Spectra ordered and Gus bowed deeply.

"Of course, Master Spectra," Gus bowed and left the scene.

Spectra and I transported away and found ourselves on a busy street.

"Where do you want to go first?" Spectra asked me and I glanced around.

"This all looks spectacular," I commented as I took a look at all the shops.

"Indeed, much like Vestal," he concluded and I tugged him along.

"Let's go there," I say pointing to the nearest park.

Spectra sulked as I pulled him along. I admired the flowers and people showed glances towards us and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't see what the major issue is here," I state, "We're just two people walking here."

"Not to worry, my dear," Spectra muttered as we strolled through the gardens.

"Oh, but I think you should," A new voice threatened us and we both looked up alert.

Before us stood Shadow Prove. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Shadow," I growled and Spectra pulled me behind him protectively.

"Well what a surprise to see you here, and with your little 'lover' no less," Shadow cackled and crossed his arms.

"Where's the rest of you?" I scoffed.

"Please, after I defeated the earthling to lure the other brawlers home, I decided to celebrate with a walk in the park the next day. Luckily, I just so happen to find you two. Imagine what the king would say if I turned you in. You owe the throne for your stunt. And it'll be fun to turn you in," Shadow rambled on.