Chapter 30

6 Months later...

Grace's P.O.V

In the past six months, Mira, Ace, Baron and I have worked hard to spread the news of the bakugan. We appeared on a Vestal wide broadcast revealing the truth. I remember how everyone was skeptical of me as my relationship with the Prince.

"Grace, might I ask you this? Why are you joining with the Resistance when you were so loyal to the crown?" The interviewer asked.

I smiled at him and looked into the camera.

"Citizens of Vestal, I have discovered the truth behind the royal family and I want no part of them. What they did to the bakugan was wrong in every way and I now align myself with the Resistance to work towards justice for what the royal family has done."

The interviewers nodded their heads and the Resistance member were astounded by my words.

Now we learned that the Vexos and the entire Mother Palace disappeared overnight before they could be held accountable. The people were enraged to be so uninformed of the situation and we were working hard to track them down and make them pay.

I still recalled my betrayal and surprisingly, no one has tried anything. That should assure me, but it makes me worry. This wasn't the end. Our bakugan were in ball form on Vestal due to the difference in energy fields like on earth, but on New Vestroia, they should be able to be in physical form as long as there was no other kind of dimension controller.

Pretty soon, Ace and Baron resumed to their own lives while Mira and I focused on the Resistance. Until the royal family was taken down once and for all, the Resistance still existed.

"I'm planning to go to earth and visit Dan and the others again. Do you think you could hold down the fort while I'm gone?" Mira asked and I nodded my head.

"Most definitely," I smiled and she nods her head.

I never told her of the BT system, but she had suspicions of the king planning something based on rumours. Until the Vexos make an appearance, I was going to stay silent. I'm sure they were aware of my presence on the news with the Resistance no doubt about it and I wondered if Spectra saw me too. I haven't seen him in six months. I've missed him, but managed to keep myself occupied since then.

Mira wished me luck and then I was on my own again. I sighed feeling lonely and decided to go visit Baron.

I knocked on the door only to be tackled by Baron's many siblings.

"Hey guys, give Grace some space," Baron said and his siblings backed off making me laugh.

Got to my feet and laughed.

"Long time, no see Baron, how have you been?" I say pleasantly.

"Pretty good and yourself."

"The best," I replied and we walked into his living room. His siblings went upstairs to play while Baron and I talked.

"How's Mira?" He asked and I smiled.

"She went back to visit Dan and the others on earth. She left me in charge of the Resistance here while she was gone," I say.

Ever since I returned to the Resistance, Mira has given me my title as leader and shared the responsibilities more. It felt great to be part of the team and I felt like we were finally on the same page.

"She most likely went to see Dan," I teased and Baron laughs.

"Probably, but don't tell Ace. He'll freak."