Chapter 43

Grace's P.O.V

The battle ensued and I witnessed Drago losing his attribute energy. He reverted back to ball form at Dan's feet and we watched in horror as Zenoheld stood victorious.

Hydron walked over to him and we saw a screen appear showing the fully activated BT system. I gulped loudly and narrowed my eyes at the Vexos who were rising out of tubes. My former teammates' faces were cold and smug.

Farbaros, Zenoheld's mechanical masterpiece exploded letting out a gust of wind. I struggled to hold on and I felt Spectra's arm pull me close to him protectively.

When the wind died down, Zenoheld spoke.

"Once the power core has the time to fully charge itself, the system module and New Vestroia will power itself out.

"What's happening," Dan said tensely.

"I'll tell you what. You see all those fancy flashing lights there on the screen, that the six attribute energies have all finished charging up. And with Grace Hudson undoing her damage, there is nothing preventing the BT system from success."

"That means..." Marucho began.

"The BT system is fully functional," Ace finished.

"Bullseye pally," Lync replied.

"Yeah, and now all the non-mechanical bakugan are gonna die," Shadow yelled sticking his tongue out.

I let out a repulsed sound and glared. Did they not care at all?

"Is this for real? Can't we do something to stop it?" Elfin reasoned.

"You better turn that off if you know what's good for you," Dan demanded.

"Look at you making threats," Lync teased and I found myself in the conversation.

"You just have to face it Dan, you lost. The BT system is locked and loaded and you're powerless to stop it," Hydron told him.

"Ah you jerk," Dan said and started to head over to him.

I broke out of Spectra's grasp and blocked Dan. He was startled by my move and Drago came beside me with Titan.

"Wait Dan, we don't have time to pick these fights. We have more important matters,' I tell him.

"She's right Dan," Drago agreed with me, "We have to get to New Vestroia."

"But that's where the BT System is. Shouldn't you be heading the other way?" Baron asked confused.

"And leave the other bakugan to fend for themselves?" Titan inquired and Baron's face reddened with embarrassment.

"Looks like we're going on a trip," Dan told Spectra and Spectra nods his head.

"Yes, so it seems. Let's go."

With that, we were teleported away.

When we stood in front of the BT system, we planned our attack.

"This thing is impenetrable. Believe me, I've tried. I'm sorry Dan," Shun apologized.

"Grace, isn't there something you can do?" Dan asked me and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry Dan, without the main controls I'm powerless to stop this," I said ashamed.

"Well, if we can't crack this nut then we got to gather up every single bakugan in New Vestroia."

"Every single bakugan! Impossible!" Marucho let out shocked.

"You bet we're going to take them back to Earth with us using the dimension transport system on Spectra's ship," Dan explained and I leaned into Spectra.