Chap 10: You did this didn't you? (part 2)

Imani's POV

"Ok I need you too...." I spoke the rest in his ear. He put me down softly and we tip-toes over to Raquel and Ariza. We all grabbed a pillow and went single file with Raquel first, followed by Ariza, Justin, and me. I had something different.

"Babe?" Raquel asked, hiding the pillow behind her back. He looked up and got up kissing her head.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Do you love us?" she asked him smiling. "No matter what we do?" That question caught him off guard.

"Of course babe, y'all are my family why would I-" he started only to be cut off.

"Ok good, " Raquel laughed and hit him with the pillow till it exploded feathers. Then Ariza did the same and right after Justin. He was almost choking on feathers and tried to grab us but couldn't see and tripped. They all kept smacking him down till all the pillows were spouting feathers.

That's when I came up with the ice cream I took from the store and walked up to his face. When he finally could see a bit I gave him my best smile when he looked confused.

He widened his eyes and before he could speak I took a handful of ice cream and shoved it all on his face.

The girls, Justin, and I were rolling on the ground from laughter. After a couple of minutes, when we all caught our breath, they all stopped and looked behind me.

Oh, sugar cookies... I thought.

I turned around slowly to be face to face with an angry, ice creamed covered, chicken. " I know you did this, Ima, " Ryder spoke with a sinister grin.

"N-now sis, " I began backing away only for him to walk towards me still smiling. "L-lets talk about this. "

"Nah, " he shook his head. "I don't think we will." He smiled. After a couple of seconds, he charged towards me and picked me up, causing me to scream.

What's with all the picking up?

Before he could do anything I smashed another handful of ice cream on his face which surprised him and accidentally flung me in the air... Not the best idea is it?

"Imani!" I heard Raquel scream. I just closed my eyes waiting to feel the floor or the wall. I didn't meet either much to my surprise, but I did meet the arms of a smiling Justin.

"Why thank you Mr. Knight, " I smiled in a posh attitude.

"But of course Ms. Damsel, " he welcomed just as posh.

"Imani!" Ryder growled causing our heads to turn towards him.

"Shall we?" Justin asked pointing at his back.

"We shall, " I ordered, crawling over towards his back.

"Yes, my lady, " he answered. He ran all over the room with me on his back and Ryder on his trail.

Ryder was starting to gain up on us smiling again. "I think it's time to switch transportation, my lady, " he told me nodding towards Ariza with her arms ready.

"If you say so, knight, " I nodded back smiling and got ready to jump.

"One...two...three!" he yelled throwing me over to Ariza.

Ariza caught me and I rode on her back away from Ryder. Then I switched over to Raquel and we all just went back and forth. I got to admit it was fun! Once you got over the initial fear of being dropped of course. It's just like monkey in the middle.

*SLAM*

The door swung open and a man who looked like a manager stormed in.

"What the hell is going on here?!" he asked. "I thought I asked you to clean up not-"

"Oh shut up, " Ryder said while throwing a pillow at him. The manager didn't catch it and instead got hit on the head. I guess Ryder threw it to hard since the man fell out unconscious. We walked over to the knocked out manager and laughed.

"Ahem, " we circled to see Nicolas leaning up against the wall with a smile on his face.

"Hey, Nick, " Justin waved. "How long have you been there?" He asked and did a bro hug.

"Actually for a while, " he shrugged. "I got here just about the time when Imani shoved ice cream in Ryder's face, " he smiled at me and I happily smiled back.

"Oh yeah that reminds me, " Ryder said.

"Uh oh, " I said. He ran towards me and smashed ice cream in my face.

Damn it

*Crztt* Uh boss we got a problem*Crztt*

We swiveled our heads to see the manager talk into his walkie talkie.

Sugar cookies, I cursed.

"Men?" Nick smiled.

"Yes sir, " they answered in unison.

Huh?

"Remember San Gimignano?" Nick said cracking his knuckles.

"Yes sir, " they laughed.

Am I the only one confused?

"Grab and dash, understood?" he looked at them.

"Understood" they said. Ryder rolled up his sleeves and Justin cracked his neck and knuckles.

"There are plenty of obstacles, " he smiled. "just like in San Gimignano."

"That's the best part, isn't it?" Ryder asked and Justin high-fived him in response while laughing.

"Hell yeah, " Justin laughed.

"Um, am I the only one confused?" I asked them. Ariza and Raquel just shrugged. Not knowing what they were talking about either.

We soon heard footsteps from a couple of people running towards us.

"Now!" Nick laughed running up to us. He scooped me up and yelled over his shoulder, "Grab a girl, and let's move!"

"Yes sir! " they shouted.

Ryder scooped of Raquel of course and Justin took Ariza into his arms. She covered her blush with her hands and me and Raquel laughed to each other.

They moved us up to their backs and ran out of there. We all hung on tight as the guys dodged the workers left and right like it was some kind of game. It was amazing actually, they all looked in sync.

Once we dodged all the workers who were chasing us, the guys ran like hell out of the food court. They jumped on and over tables, winded around the customers in line for food, and kicked chairs down to try and block more workers.

A lot of people took their phones out and recorded us. Some gaped at us but most cheered us on as we tried to get out of there.

What a nice day, I laughed as we zipped amongst the crowd.

We finally got out of there and the guys ran towards the movie theater, we could still hear the faint cheers from the people in the food court.

When they finally got inside the movie theater, they set us down and we all laughed.

"Since we are here, and we still need to hide, let's watch a movie, " Justin suggested.

I like him, he knows how to have fun, I laughed.

Just perfect for Ariza, I added while laughing.

"Good idea, " Nicolas smiled. Then he bent down above my ear and whispered, "I want to talk to you, ok?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!