Chap 68: They Called You What?

Author's Note:

Y'all I'm so so sorry!😭 I know I literally went ghost on y'all. I had finals this week and I had to study cuz your girl was failing😂.

Winter break just started so yea, I should be back to the old schedule...I hope. Pray for me guys😪🙏🏾

In the last chapter~
-Diana gets confronted
-Imani wants to learn how to fight but the guys won't let her
-Justin accidentally learns about Imani's abuse and tells Ariza
-Johnny tells the gang that Imani is "the boss' wife"
-Imani lies and gets Johnny to teach her how to fight

Imani's POV

"Nick wants you to teach me how to fight, " I told him.

"Really? Are you sure, the other capi femminili didn't have to learn? " he pondered.

"I'm not sure what that means, but I really want to learn and Nick thinks it's a good idea too!" I lied.

"Well if the boss is ok with it, let's get started!"

Third Person's POV

Johnny gripped Imani's hand in his and ran with her to the fitness room.

Since half of the house was on their day off and the other half had field missions, today was the perfect day to see what Imani had and build upon it.

Thankfully, she wasn't wearing constricting clothes because Johnny didn't look like he would let her change. She had on a light yellow t-shirt and some gray leggings in hopes of being able to be taught today. Thankfully, she was able to convince Johnny to do so.

Once there, Johnny began to circle her as she caught her breath.

Your legs are too long to expect me to be as fast as you...she glared in her mind.

As he circled, he started analyzing how she carried herself and what advantages she could gain...which wasn't much.

"Stop doing that!" Johnny finally snapped.

Imani, being completely oblivious, had confusion written all over her face.
"Stop doing what?"

"You're fidgeting with your hands and you keep shifting your weight from one side to the other!" his deep voice resonated. "Stand tall with your hands behind your back!"

Sighing, she did as she was told.

Johnny nodded in approval and began to circle her again.

Only a minute went by but to Imani, it felt like forever.

She felt highly uncomfortable with her stance and wanted to put on a giant hoodie and sit in a corner.

"Johnny?" she questioned.

"Hm?" he answered as he continued to scribble in his clipboard.

"Can I get out of this stance now?" she begged.

He paused. "Why? Standing like this should be comfortable, yea?"

She shook her head no.

"Really?" he asked shocked.

Imani shook her head yes.

"Well then sh*t, " he put down his clipboard. "I guess well start here then."

"Here?" she repeated.

What is 'here'? She thought to herself.

"So why doesn't the stance feel comfortable to you?" Johnny asked, ignoring her question.