Chap 39: You Starved Him?!

Author's Note:
Hi, guys I just wanted to say thank you for all the reads! Like what?! I'm literally over the moon right now! Thank you very much for taking the time to read my story. I'll try my best to make this a good one😅

In the last chapter~
~Mark plants a tracker in a necklace and gives it to Imani
~Nick gets mad that Imani blushed at Marks comments
~As payment, Nick kisses Imani to see her blush
~Ryder and the girls have to talk to Imani but also have a surprise

Imani's POV

"We have to talk to you," Raquel looked deep into my eyes.

I looked towards Nick but he just shrugged.

"But we also have a little surprise for you," Ari added.

"What did you want first?" Ryder questioned.

I hesitated for a bit but finally sighed.

"Surprise," I nodded. If I chose the talk first, I might have to explain things that I didn't want to.

"Alright, cool," Ryder smiled. "Let's bring it on out then!"

"Hey Justin, bring him on down!" he called up the stairs.

Nick and I got situated in the house and waited for Justin to bring down my 'surprise'.

Justin finally came down but he was carrying a little bundle in his arms. He was coming up towards us when his bundle poked out his head. I looked closer and it was Dylan!

"Ima!" he exclaimed.

"Hi, little one!" I laughed. I reached out my arms and he jumped away from Justin and came to me.

"How are you?" I kissed him on his forehead.

"I'm good!" he giggled.

Oh, it felt so good to see him again! I haven't known him for a long time but we just have this connection you know.

I just have this urge to protect him and keep him happy.

"Ahem!" somebody cleared their throat.

I turned both myself and Dylan to see who it was. It was Justin, he had his arms folded across his chest and was impatiently tapping his foot. The rest of the guys were just laughing.

"So everyone gets a greeting but not me?" he asked dramatically. "Am I only a delivery man for you?!"

"Oh, calm down, " I waved him off and laughed.

He laughed back and held out his arms to which I happily hugged him back.

"So nice to see you Ms," he smiled and faked bowed.

"But of course, Mr. Knight," I giggled.

"Ima?" Dylan tugged on my jacket.

"Yes, baby?" I answered.

"I'm hungry..." he pouted. As soon as he finished that statement his stomach growled.

"When was the last time you've eaten?" I raised an eyebrow. I recognized that kind of growl. He has been hungry for a while.

"Ummm," he thought. "When they picked me up this morning," he shrugged.

"And what time was that?" I questioned.

I swear if they starved this poor baby...

"I don't know, around 8?" he shrugged.

My eyes widened. I whipped out my phone and checked the time. It was freaking 5 PM!