Chap 38: I'm Scared Now...

In the last chapter~
-Imani realizes she touched a condom
-Nick and Imani go to the store but it's expensive
-Nick finally got to see what Imani looked like without big baggy clothes and he likes what he sees😏
-Nick is faced with a pervert employee
-He ends up choosing an outfit for Imani

Nick's POV

"I like it!" she grinned.

I turned over to Mark and he was nodding his head too.

"Me too, " I nodded. "Ok, I got the rest of the clothes now let's go, we are gonna be late, " I urged.

I grabbed her hand, paid for the clothes, and we were about to run to the car when Mark called us back.

Mark's POV

I was leaning on the counter, bored as hell when I saw my annoying b*tch of a co-worker walking towards me. I looked to her side and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Boss!" I called into the walkie talkie.

"What is it?" my Capo asked.

"I found them! They are both at the store I work at!" I explained.

I heard laughing in the background.

"Good work, now just find a way to put a tracker on them, " he instructed.

"Yes, Capo, " I obeyed. "Can I have fun with the girl?" I begged.

"Do whatever you want, " he allowed.

I hurriedly put the walkie away and Mariee introduced me.

"This is Mark!" she exclaimed. "He will be the one to help you out, " she explained.

I smiled at them as she introduced me. Then my eyes landed on the girl, even though her body was hidden from all the big clothes, I could see potential.

Fast forward a little bit~

I grabbed anything and everything that I knew would look good on a girl.

As I grabbed her hand to take her to the dressing room, I could feel Nick's glare on my back.

I turned around, smirked, and flipped him off. He was pissed!

She put on the clothes but didn't want to come out. I was getting a little impatient and just pulled her out.

She stumbled out and I finally got a good look at her.

Lord have mercy...

If she didn't look so damn good in those shorts! I'm not gonna lie, the shorts were pretty tight on her. But they were tight in ALL the right places. And the redshirt just made her look even sexier.

I asked her to do a spin and glanced over to Nick. He was staring at her ass too!

Damn, she looked good enough to eat!

I wonder how it feels...

I pretended to smooth out the wrinkles on her shirt and I slowly allowed my hands to travel down to her ass. I was almost there when Nick the bastard called me.

"Hey, Mark!" he smiled.

"Y-yes, " I stuttered.

Did he see me?

"Oh, nothing, nevermind, " he waved me off.

I sighed in relief and in anger. I was this close! And the worst part was that Nicolas kid was going through all the outfits I had out for her and putting them back!