Chap 48: Excuse me?!

In the last chapter~
-Nicolas' mom and brother keep their promises
-Leonardo wants to talk to Imani and Nick but doesn't get the chance
-Leo recognizes Imani as the girl who used to run away with her mom
-Leo also sees that Imani shares a resemblance to John Taylor, a man he despises very much

Leonardo's POV

Wait a minute...

I took a closer look at the girl that was sitting at my table eating happily and sh*t, and I recognized her as the little girl!

Now that she is grown...she looks a bit like...Taylor?

For heaven's f*cking sake!

Don't tell me that she was the one Izari saw Nick with! She could be a f*cking SPY and she is at my house!

As I was on my way back to my office, I heard Nick call her sweetheart and Elijah call her piccola! {Little one}

Hell to the f*cking no!

I'll talk to her once she gets left alone, then I'll see what her true colors are and get her the f*ck out of my family's life!

Nick's POV

Everyone was gathered around the table eating happily and my mom was telling the girls more embarrassing stories about us. The girls, of course, are having the time of their lives, while Justin, Ryder, even Elijah, and I are dying on the inside.

When I confronted her about it she just shrugged and said, "That's what mothers are for!"

So currently, my mom is telling the story of how Ryder almost drowned in a kiddie pool when he was 16 and almost brought all of us down with him.

"Anyways!" Elijah spoke up to change the subject. "Did anything eventful happen to you guys recently?"

"Well..." Justin thought about it for a moment. "Oh! We almost died yesterday!"

Oh no...

"What?! What happened?" my mother asked. She instantly went into mom-mode.

"Yea! Well, not all of us. Imani saved us! And she had a twisted ankle!" he exclaimed. Imani looked down at the floor in embarrassment and the guys laughed at her.

"I helped!" Dylan piped up.

"Yea, Dylan helped," Justin laughed.

"Really? What happened?" Mamma asked through gritted teeth.

Am I gonna die today?

"J, I don't really think we should-" I began.

"No, no," mom cut me off. "Let him tell the story. Alright so the first question, how did you guys almost die and how did Imani save you?"

"Alright so, everyone except Ima and the kid drank a drugged bottle of Whiskey and we jumped into the pool from the rooftop. Imani had a twisted ankle but she dived in and got all of us out of the pool but some of us weren't breathing so she also performed CPR on us," Justin ranted.

Eli's eyes went wide while my mother's jaw dropped slightly. Her eyes were glaring into mine. "And how did she get the twisted ankle?" Elijah asked curiously.

Yep, I'm going to die today

"While she was trying to stop Nick from jumping into the pool, he threw her off his back and onto the floor," Ari explained next. Now Elijah and mom were glaring at me.

Goodbye world...

"I'll talk to you later," my mother promised me and went back to Imani.