Not A Chapter!!

Author's Note:
As you can see by the title, this isn't a chapter. This update is just gonna explain some things about the story. Think of it as a background check. I'll probably have more of these as more characters are introduced.

Let's meet our characters!

Meet Imani Taylor~Imani is a sweet girl who likes to laugh and have fun

Meet Imani Taylor~
Imani is a sweet girl who likes to laugh and have fun. Unfortunately, she and her mother are abused by John Taylor and Jay Taylor, who brings down her self-esteem. (Father and Uncle). Her two best friends are Raquel and Ariza.

Age: 19 going on 20

Height: 5'6

Birthday: August 15

Nicknames:
-Ima; given to her by her friends
-Sis; given to her by Ryder
-Sweetheart; given to her by Nick

Likes: Dogs, food, her mom, her friends, giving people nicknames, anything sweet, baking, and Winne the Pooh.

Dislikes: Her father, uncle, people getting bullied, and plaid.

Fav Quote: "Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day..."

Meet Nicolas Romani~Nicolas is a strong and flirty Italian

Nicolas is a strong and flirty Italian. He values respect much more than the average person. Nick is meant to take over the family business that his father owns since his older brother refused to. He has two older siblings. Katherine Romani and Elijah Romani. He has two best friends, Ryder and Justin and he's the boss.

Age: 24

Height: 6'4

Birthday: January 24

Nicknames:
-Nick; given to him by his siblings
-Boss; given to him by his job*
-Polpetto; given to him by his mom (means meatball)
hates the nickname and only his mother can call him that