Chap 56: Sexual Frustration😏

In the last chapter~
-John realizes that the girls are gone
-He doesn't get the answers he wants for the whole week
-He teams up with Izari and Lydia
-Imani is anxious for what's to come...

Imani's POV

"Uh-huh, exactly. So get your ass up and into the shower, we are getting you out the house today."

"Noo, " I groaned.

"Yesss, " he mocked.

"You can't make me."

"Try me."

"Oh please, " I rolled my eyes.

I knew Nick probably won't try anything. He's been trying to get me out of the house for a while now but he always respected my decision.

Over the last couple of days, Nick and I have been getting pretty good at pretending to be a couple around our moms.

I still have yet to get used to the PDA but Nick seems to have fun doing it to me. It's only because he likes seeing me get flustered...which is annoying.

But I let it go. I feel bad for him, he has been in a house full of girls for the past week.

In front of the moms, we are a happy and cute couple, but when we are by ourselves we are just very close friends who like to play around and fight. (All Nick's fault btw).

"...Do I sense doubt in your voice?" he challenged.

"...No."

"Uh, huh, " he rolled his eyes. I slowly pulled the blanket over my body and held onto the sheets for dear life.

"Oh no you don't, come here!"

He lunged at me and clasped onto my right leg but I held on tight to the sheets and headboard.

You see? This is what I meant by playing around.

"I'll take the sheets with you if I have to!" he laughed.

He somehow made his hands around my waist and was tugging me and the sheets off the bed.

"Nick! You're being ridiculous!" I gasped. He pulled me off and started wrapping me up with the linen cloths.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, sweetheart, " he grinned.

Once he got me wrapped up, he slung me across his shoulder and traveled to the kitchen.

"Put me down!" I struggled.

"No."

"Nick! I said put me down!"

"And I said no."

And this is the part we fight...all his fault.

"Mrs. Romani!" I called out.

I mean if I have to tattle-tale...I will.

"Mrs. Taylor!" he called out instead.

"Hey!"

"No, hey you! You started it."

"Play nice kids, " Mrs. Romani called from the living room. We both looked over and saw that both of our moms were reading magazines on the couch. My mom was laughing and Nick's mom was sighing.

"You always think you'll be done parenting...but nooo, " she groaned again. My mom just laughed harder.

"Mom, Imani hasn't eaten real food in days and she's been couped up in the room forever!" Nick dramatized.