Chap 31: You're Not Going Anywhere

In the last chapter~
-Imani was about to get raped when suddenly her father came into the room
-Bill (the middle-aged guy) lied about the whole situation and said that she was seducing him
-John (Imani's father) believed him over Imani and told her to get out of his sight
-She calls Nick for help but now Nick is stuck with Izari, the leader of the Silver Scale mafia.

Nicolas' POV

"Well well well, who do we have here?" asked the slick voice. I froze in my tracks. "Well, if it isn't Leonardo's son!" he laughed.

I turned around and there he was.

Izari. The leader of the silver scale gang.

The Silver Scale wasn't one of the most dangerous clans but it was at least in the top 5.

"I thought we told you to not show your face around here?" he snarled. "But here you are, and you even brought a pretty friend, " Izari licked his lips.

"Leave her alone, I only came to get her, " I explained.

"You know she looks familiar to me, what a shame. You'd think I'd remember such a pretty girl, " he ignored me.

I was starting to get angry. "Don't talk about her like that!" I snapped.

He looked at me with his unusual silver eyes. "I'll talk about her any way that I please, " he spat. "In fact, I think I'll just take her right now."

"Don't do that Izari, I'm not the same kid you beat up years ago, " I warned. My fists were clenched.

"Arrotondare!" he called to his soldiers. (Round up!)

Not a second later, tons of men came from behind walls and jumped down from ceilings.

"Dammi la ragazza, " he ordered. (Get me the girl)

"Yes sir!" the men said in unison.

I tried to block their path but since they had more people, they easily pushed me aside. They marched towards the car and pulled the door open to pull out Imani.

I could hear Imani screaming. "What is going on? Hey! Put me down!" she frailed. I tried to get through to her but these guys were holding me back.

They carried her over to Izari and a smile crossed his face.

"Well good evening, little one, " he chuckled. His finger brushed against her face.

"W-who are you?" she questioned. "Where is Nick? Nick!" she called frantically.

"Imani!" I called back. I fought off the guys that were holding me back but more and more men kept coming.

"Don't worry about him, you are mine now, " he purred in her ear. Tears were threatening to spill from her eyes.

"You're such a pretty treasure, " he licked his lips as he looked her up and down. "Oh, we are definitely gonna have fun."

"No! Stop!" she cried. "Nick!"

I finally had enough. I broke free from the guys' grasp and knocked one out. I pulled the man over my head and swung him at another. It only brought down a couple of people but that was enough.

I ran as fast as I could to Izari and punched him in his face. The sudden pressure surprised him and he let go of her. I pulled her close to me and took her back to the car.

"Get him!" Izari called out. I think I broke his nose since his hand was covering it.

Normally, I was a fast runner, but one of Izari's men got me in the leg. Thankfully, the men didn't really understand the order since it was muffled and I ran to the car.