Chap 55: Getting Out the House

In the last chapter~
-Anastasia and Noami are reunited
-Nick and Noami have a talk
-Nomai writes a goodbye letter to her daughter

Third Person's POV

She obviously knew that he wasn't playing around this time...he meant it. If she were to run away again, she'll be killed. Imani would be abused for life...

I can't let that happen...

John's POV

(Warning ⚠️ Graphic Content!... I think)

I slowly awoke to a pounding in my head.

It didn't hurt, I'm used to hangovers at this point. It's like second nature.

When I was fully awake I looked around the room and saw that a lot of people were still here and asleep.

The dancer I was f*cking with was across from me, Jay was asleep on top of some other dancers in a big pile, and most of my men were snoring on the poker table.

Jesus f*cking Christ, it's a mess in here!

Alcohol bottles littered the floor, paper plates were everywhere, clothes and underwear hung on the walls somehow, and the whole place just stunk of weed.

I stretched for a bit and then got up.

“B*tch, get up and get your ass down here!” I called out.

...

No answer.

“Brat!” I called up again.

...

Still no answer.

“Noami and Imani!” I tried it again.

...

Nothing.

Don't f*cking tell me they are still sleeping...

With a slight groan, I hauled myself up the stairs and first slammed the door open to Imani's room.

“B*tch, didn't you hear me? I-”

...

She wasn't in there.

“The f*ck?”

I walked over to Noami's room and slammed that door open too.

Nothing.

She wasn't there either.

I swear if they did what I think they did...

I stomped my way over to where my brother was and shook him awake.

“Jay? Jay! Get your ass up!” I hissed.

“What the hell? What? What is it?” he groaned.

“The girls are gone.”

“Who?”

“Damn it, Jay! Put your dick back in your pants and get the f*ck up. Naomi and Imani are gone, ” I rolled my eyes.

“Why are you acting like you just ate sh*t? Just look up that Luke kid, you know he always had a soft spot for 'em. Plus he was talking to them last night.”

True...

We don't know much about that kid, but whenever some of my men would make fun of those b*tches, he would always speak up and stand up for them for some odd reason.

Jay and I didn't really like him, sometimes he got to close to what was mine and talked to them. My men know not to talk to them unless ordered or allowed by me.