iv. journey to rivendell

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹
❝ 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒍 ❞

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

THE HEAVINESS OF VERA'S DECISION SEEMED to finally register, as she stands with Neptune to her right and Corin to her left

THE HEAVINESS OF VERA'S DECISION SEEMED to finally register, as she stands with Neptune to her right and Corin to her left. They situate on the shorelines of the West, peering out at the last glimpse of their home they would get in weeks, her new feet grasping the tiny, gold grains of sand underneath.

Admittedly, she was totally freaked out by the whole ordeal of her tail transforming into human legs. By the time their small group reached the shore — consisting of the three sent out to land, Marella, and a handful of guards — Corin and Neptune had already changed shape and stood with their human legs and their very, very indecent genital sticking out, much to Vera's shock and disgust — she had screamed for two minutes before disappearing underneath the water until they were fully dressed.

Once she calmed down, Marella guided Vera to a state of serenity so she could will the form of her tail to take shape of human legs. It was decided that the two were away from the others and given the privacy the two royals needed and so, they hid behind a bush by the cliffs, and Vera was forced to change. Much to her bewilderment, her beautiful, silver-blue tail disappeared and took the shape of her very own smooth, tall human legs. They were of fair skin, like the skin tone above her torso, and stretched to make her taller.

Walking, curiously, was easier for her to do than she originally thought. Marella assured her quickly that it was natural, telling her that it didn't matter how quick she could walk. Vera kept her suspicions to herself, however, and grabbed something to wear. It tightened around her waist to reveal her slim figure and clenched around her chest. It was the color of black, stretching to her neck in a collared form and revealed her chest triangularly and arms to cover the remaining skin from the cold. Intricate designs were placed on the dress to reveal it was of royalty. The comfort of the dress engulfed her pleasingly as she stood with Corin and Neptune.

A cloak covers her shoulders and heeled boots clad her feet, the dress reaching to the floor. Her brunette hair, dry and flat for once, formed a single braid to reach her stomach. Vera was amazed by the feel of being human and how strangely familiar it was, and just how beautiful and different it felt to be a different species. She was taught the ways of the different species above her before her departure, educating her on the necessary means so she is fully prepared for what awaits. Vera finds herself personally enraptured by the race of the Eldar.

Vera basks in the view of the ocean gliding farther away from her, glistening with the light of the sun. Vera felt her eyes tickle with happiness and let her heart soar. She would miss the sight of the sea and the warmth it brought her. She would miss her family. Farewells with her mother are short and warm, the right message sent and the reminder of their love for each other to dwell. Marella reminded Vera of the hope and faith her people and her family have for her; Vera appreciates this, before reluctantly watching her depart.