lv. unveiled

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬
❝ 𝒖𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 ❞

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

VERA WAS, TO SAY THE LEAST, nervous

VERA WAS, TO SAY THE LEAST, nervous. With Corin and Neptune flanked by her sides as they traveled down the steep hills of Edoras to reach the secluded cottage by the seashore, Vera wrung her hands together to please her nerves and doubts but nothing could save her from the fear inching around her head. After her conversation with Aldwin, Vera had taken to thinking more and more about her situation and what her next steps would be before calling Corin and Neptune to inform them of what she had discovered the day before. In the end, the three friends have decided to follow Aldwin's advice and interact with their mother in order to get the answers they clearly deserved.

Neptune and Corin weren't believing in the prisoner's words and had their own doubts about Vera's heritage but their support for their Queen clearly outweighed everything else as they dutifully followed her. Whether they wanted to openly admit it or not, Marella could provide them with answers and finally clear their heads of the difficulties they face with her secrets. After all, she is the main person and sole reason as to why they have to suffer her past and her secrets. Vera wasn't willing to stop now...she had gone through so much and is so close to obtaining the answers she needs.

Vera had realized why her feä felt so engrossed and enraptured by Grimmund's family. Along with the knowledge that she finally attained enough information to form a story in her head and configure the truth, Vera had finally been reunited with the missing piece inside of her that she had neglected for centuries. A part of her that needed to be fulfilled by something, a missing piece of the puzzle, the answer to the riddles. She supposed that she has always known that she was different and with the coming of her real family, she felt the fulfillment settling in her chest, albeit not completely. All she needed to do now was to gain answers from Marella and everything will be okay.

Of course, Vera didn't know what would happen later that day, nor did she know how much it would change her.

She stood by the dock reaching the waters, and Vera waited patiently beside her remaining family members belonging to the sea as they await Marella's appearance. Their expressions weren't welcoming at all and were rather blank...devoid of any emotion, yet the anger hidden beneath their stony glares were all but evident and clearly visible. Anger directed at the woman beginning to formulate in front of them. It was like Vera remembered; the water along the edge starts to move like a graceful fog as they shift upwards to stand on the platform with its Queen, then it begins to form a real human form with a figure and features that belong to those of the sea. Once Marella's blonde hair seems solid and her skin color returns, Vera straightened her back and prepared herself for the inevitable confrontation.