xxx. grief, we meet again

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀
❝ 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇, 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 ❞

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

* ˎˊ- ═══╝

SWING. DODGE. SLASH. ATTACK. PROTECT. KILL.

Vera, her head clear and her eyes precisely on a target, determinedly slaughtering every Uruk-hai that charges in her way, bringing her silver dagger to its neck, slits the Uruks throat with no hesitation. Notching another arrow, she steadily aims at an incoming Uruk-hai and shoots her arrow with extreme and impressive accuracy. Concentrated immensely on killing every Uruk-hai advancing towards her and around her, attempting to lessen the population of demons and aiding her friends in diminishing the horridly bred creatures.

She slays the attacking Uruk-hai with tenacious force, grunting loudly as she slams its dead body on the ground harshly, before thrusting the same arrow into a running orc. Whipping her hair furiously behind her, she regards the members around her briefly, eyeing the amount of Uruk-hai charging towards Aragorn and attempting to get past him. Alarmed, she approaches the Ranger and assists him in killing off the rest. While dodging a sword descending on her seemingly unknown head, Vera shouts to Strider with worry evident in her tone, "Where's Frodo?"

Aragorn groans, crying out as he strikes ruthlessly on two Uruk-hai with no hesitation, kicking them off his sword and facing Vera shortly before returning to his battles, flinching slightly at the sound of Uruk-hai running past him and probably trying to find the hiding Hobbit within the deep, green forest. "I sent him away!" he answers, yelling at the strength his muscles take in trying to twist the sword out of his face and aim it at the Uruk-hai chests.

Vera is distracted and appalled by his decision to let an innocent, inexperienced Hobbit into the forest alone, with Uruk-hai approaching them to slaughter the Fellowship and obtain the ring, and glares stubbornly at Aragorn. She notches an arrow quickly, aiming it accurately at the Uruk's neck as she screeches, "What?!"

Sending a short glance of gratitude towards the appearance of an Elven Prince, and his meticulous talent of shooting, for killing the attacker before it could kill her, Vera glowers at Aragorn. Forcefully, she slices the Uruk-hai's chest. Aragorn notices the growing anger in the mermaid and flinches, deciding to concentrate on the Uruk assaulting him. "Yes! I realize my mistake now!" He grunts. "But it's best he's away from this."

Vera simultaneously kills two Uruk-hai with her dagger, grabbing an arrow from a dead Uruk and throwing it at one of Aragorn's opponent. Elven arrows fly past her ear and her head, directing its aim to incoming orc-scums. "You think?!" she snaps.

"Vera," Legolas calls out before Aragorn could reply, fully aware that arguing wouldn't be of any use in their situation or the survival of the Hobbits. "Find the halflings! We'll hold them off!"