lxxxii. rightful heir to the throne

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶
❝ 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒆 ❞

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

'DEAREST FRIEND OF MINE,

I PRESUME that you are reading this after I have left. I do not know the circumstances under my leave but I know it must be important if I am to leave you in such a dire situation as this. I am currently writing this a few hours after you had woken up. I believe you are resting, at the current moment, after an awfully long journey of suffering through a hell I can only imagine. Yes, I am aware of what you have gone through. Like you, I am an upper being — a magical kind. You may have been frustrated with what had been previously written, but everything will piece together once you read everything. Vera, read carefully.

You have been brought back, saved from the hands of death by the Valar and, perhaps, Eru Ilúvatar, for a reason that is seemingly unknown, but something else entirely. It may seem like pieces of a puzzle struggling to connect with one another, and it may be hard to understand what you have to do. You have been saved from death because there is a stronger reason for you being on this earth. A purpose that is so important, that if you were to die, Middle Earth may never be able to be saved again. I am saying this to assure you that you are not alone, and friends are there for you every step of the way — family.

In another world, Sauron's forces may be stopped merely by the drop of the golden ring that started it all in the fires of Mount Doom, and Frodo may be the hero of the story...but this is a different world. A world where everything may depend on you. As Queen of the oceans of Arda, and the entire Seas covering the surface of the earth, you play a curial part in this war. Sauron knows that there is another world under the surface of this world, living and thriving away from danger and darkness. It is possible that his superior is made aware, and he will take advantage of its weakened state — without a Queen, and without knowledge of the outside world.

Mordor itself was not formed naturally by the Valar. Its rocky terrains, before Sauron settled there, served a different purpose that is forgotten by Men and the free peoples of Middle Earth. You must search deeper into the histories of Mordor and your Kingdom. I know that your mother regretfully kept you hidden and away from the rest of your world, but there are other kingdoms, other people, other histories other than Atlantis. You will find yourself searching for the answers one day, and that day will come soon, but for now, you must dig deeper to know more.

You may not be able to find the records in the history books of Rohan or Gondor, so I am afraid that you must return to Atlantis for the time being. Gather your forces, seek out your people, prepare for the war coming for your kingdom, and protect yourself from the darkness awaiting to be unleashed. Dig deeper, research, and congregate as much knowledge about the matter because your life may defend on it. Despite myself not being able to salvage much information for my own lack of knowledge, I will say this.