↻1

Devoid of morality, his blood rushing around him with the heat of adrenaline that interlaced itself with the roaring of the engine that brought itself to life

He lived off of the thrill, it fuelled him further through the danger of his lifestyle he chose to partake in as the wind scraped against his skin- white knuckled fist around the handles.

The eighteen year old boy's eyes honed in on the exhilarating chase he found himself in, the distinct sound of engines rumbling behind him making him chuckle deeply- it vibrating off his chest yet it was drowned out by the sound of his motorcycle.

Glancing at the mirror, catching sight of the several men chasing after him- a languid smirk pulled at the corner of his lips- speeding up his pace as he weaved through the cars with ease.

Blood pumping behind his ears and heart knocking furiously at his chest as he rode faster- the air streamlining past him as he hunched over with the leather jacket on his body blowing slightly in the wind.

Passersby stared at the boy in shock as he turned off the road and onto the street that were scattered in small stores- gasps and screams following his pursuit down the road.

Chenle kept glancing at the rearview mirror in hopes of losing them yet he cursed under his breath at the sight of one- speeding up further- weaving through whatever was in his way.

Ahn Seowoo was a mere seventeen year old girl who often helped out at a local supermarket- walking out of the doors at 2pm on a normal Saturday afternoon with her arms holding the new display to put outside.

"What's the point telling people about new sandwiches." She muttered, struggling to carry the notice outside with her strength.

"Seowoo-ah, make sure you write it large enough for people to see!" Her manager called from inside the store and the girl rolled her eyes- throwing her head back at the heat that shone down on her in great intensities.

She crouched down in front of the display, chalk in hand as she began to write what she was told to in a large enough font.

"Hey girl."

Seowoo looked up with a squint to her eyes at the sun that directly blundered down into her eyes but she still could make out her friend Haewon who stood there sipping her cooling drink.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Seowoo muttered, continuing to write and Haewon shrugged- walking closer to the girl.

"Ooh, new sandwiches."
"Yeah, it's truly exciting." Seowoo muttered wryly as Haewon laughed- patting her head as the girl scowled.

"Anyway, I came to get some snacks for later today, you coming?" Haewon asked as she began to walk towards the doors and Seowoo nodded- standing up as she eyed the display to check if it was okay.

Satisfied, Seowoo began to walk back away from it and the sound of a roaring engine droned through the street- making her turn around.

Her eyes landed on the motorcycle that was headed right towards the girl and she gasped; eyes widening.

Chenle looked back to the front after sighing from relief as he had managed to lose the opposition.

However, his eyes landed on the girl who was stood directly in his way and his own breath hitched- realising it could become too late.

"Shit." He muttered, his speed too fast and he groaned- seeing her audibly gasp as time seemed to slow down agonisingly.

Gritting his teeth, he turned his handles to the right with immense force- his wheels now turning to the side as the motorcycle slightly skidded.

Almost professionally, it stopped now with its side facing her instead of hitting her directly- nearly inches away from hitting her.

Chenle's chest pushed up and down rhythmically and he slowly turned his head towards the girl- his eyes meeting hers through his black helmet- hands gripping the handles with his back partially hunched over.

The eye contact was maintained for an additional few seconds- she watched in a state of shock as the engine died down.

"You okay?" He asked almost monotonously, muffled through his helmet and Seowoo nodded her head curtly- heart pounding a million miles per hour.

Chenle tore his eyes away from the girl when he heard the sound of revving and he took a look back, seeing the same men heading in his direction.

He swore under his breath, starting up the engine and speeding off without a second glance- the wind blowing through her hair at the impact and she was left stood in shock.

So like because I usually give them piercings what should Chenle have