↻27

You're so beautiful that I'm scared

"I'm ready for training!" Seowoo exclaimed out determined as she walked into the gym where Renjun was strangling Donghyuck

"...maybe I came to the wrong room." She spoke, watching as both their heads turned towards her- Donghyuck shoving Renjun off him.

"Seowoo, Renjun is trying to kill me!" He exclaimed out, running over to the girl to use her as a shield as Renjun approached.

"Come here you fucker."
"Never!" Donghyuck exclaimed, grabbing Seowoo's shoulders from behind her to use her as a barrier from the angry boy.

"Um..." She trailed off as they both acted as if she wasn't there.
"Listen, I'll chop your ears off and push them down your throat-"

"Try me bitch!"
"I will." Renjun seethed, inching closer and Seowoo opened her mouth to speak but was shot down by the two bickering.

The door swung open, the boy walking in apathetically.
"Kill each other later, let's train." He spoke out nonchalantly like he wasn't fazed by the two.

Renjun lunged for Donghyuck, making him yelp and run away from Seowoo to escape Renjun- both of them exiting the room with their yells echoing.

Seowoo glanced from the door to Chenle who was pushing his black hair back with his fingers- head tilted back as his chiseled jawline glistened under the bright lights.

He took the white towel from its place flung over his shoulder to put it over on the seats.

Chenle wore a tight fitted black sports t-shirt with white lining that ran down the material which accentuated his fit physique; plain shorts situated on his legs.

There was a silence in the air as Seowoo glanced over at him and then he halted as he hunched over to tie his laces with his hair falling over his eyes.

"I'm glad you're having fun staring at me."

Seowoo's heart jolted at his words, clearing her throat as she forced an eye roll.
"I was just thinking about how much I hate you, don't get ahead of yourself."

"Mhm." He replied nonchalantly, standing up after tying his laces and glancing at his phone and rolling his eyes.

"How fast can you run?"
"What?"
"You heard me, how fast are you in running?"

"Uh, I don't know-"
"Okay, great- follow me." He replied, walking out of the room as the girl stood there in shock before following him.

"Where are we going?"
"To train."
"What about the others?"
"They're on a last minute mission."

Seowoo stopped in the middle of the hallway, him hearing her and sighing harshly before facing her.

"I don't want to train with you."
"Neither do I, so let's get this over with." He replied coldly as he pushed the door open.

They reached what was the back of the large mansion, the 'garden' stretching on for ages and in the middle of it was a running track.

Seowoo stood there and Chenle glanced at her expectantly.
"Well, start running then."

"Dude..." She trailed off, glancing at the large track. "I have ran like this since track in middle school."

"I don't care, just run."
"You're so demanding, what if I don't want to?" She huffed, sticking her chin up in the air to look at him confidently.

His expression remained unchanged as his eyes bored into hers.
"Listen Angel, I genuinely do not care what you want to do- if you don't want to then it only proves how unserious you are."

Chenle threw a stop watch towards her.
"Time yourself." He spoke, motioning over to the track as he retreated to the chair situated that overlooked the track.

"Are you seriously just going to sit there?"
"What, do you expect me to run with you?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah, if you're not scared to lose to me."

Chenle let out a deep chuckle under his breath, smug smirk pulling at his lips.
"Scared? Please, you'll be the one losing."

Seowoo tilted her head, already walking backwards on the track as she broke out into a grin.
"We'll see, loser pays for the food!" She exclaimed as she broke out into a run.

"What food?"
"The food you'll be buying me because I'm hungry."

"I'm not buying you anything!" He called out as she ran.
"Okay loser, just excuses for losing to me! Can you not take it Chenle?" She pushed as she glanced at him, slowing down into a jog before stopping and turning to face him.

He narrowed his eyes at her.
"Just run."
"Pussy."
"Shut up." He rolled his eyes.

"Mm, I think someone knows they'll lose."
"I think you should just shut up before I break your arms."

"You'll have to catch me first loser!" She called out loud enough to make a point. "But then again, you wouldn't dare." She grinned.

"Wouldn't I?" He raised a brow, hair falling over his eyes.
"Yeah, you're too much of a pussy to."
"Keep talking and I'll break your jaw too."

"All these empty threats Chenle, but I see no action." She shrugged, smirk on her lips. "Guess I was right."

Chenle let out a harsh exhale, becoming irritated by her.
"Shut up."
"What a shame, Chenle is too scared to-"

Before she could finish her sentence, the boy began to run towards her and her own eyes widened- heart lurching as she gasped and began to run too.

The air swept through her hair, adrenaline pumping through her body as an uncontrollable smile spread on her lips.

"You're slow." He stated, catching up to her and glancing at her with a cocky smirk.

Seowoo rolled her eyes, narrowing her eyes at him as she pushed him to the side as he went falling to the ground.

Chenle whipped his head up, glaring at her as he almost snarled, getting up to his feet as she laughed and began to run with him right on her tail.

😲😲 Wow is this development