↻65

Don't you know I'm dangerous?
Fire burning in my blood, I've got this handled. I don't need rescuing.

From what she could see, the figure stood in the doorway of her kitchen that was on the opposite side of the hallway from the door

She clamped her lips together incase she made a sound of fear, pulling the knot in her laces tighter as anger fuelled inside her.

Frankly, this all was becoming irritating to her.

Why was she suddenly a target, why now?

The girl slowly got up from sitting on the steps, eyes trained on the reflection as the figure was halted still.

She clutched the staircase railing tighter, stepping out from the hidden space- facing the door as if she was leaving however as soon as she turned the key and unlocked the door- Seowoo turned around.

Her eyes were dark, slitted at the figure with an expression that stemmed from determination and anger.

The figure on the opposite side of the hallway lifted his head up, face concealed by the hat revealing itself and to say she was shocked was a huge understatement.
"Seowoo."

"Mr Ryu."

She kept her voice void of any reaction despite her utter shock but she forced herself not to delve into it and distract herself.

"Nice of you to show up uninvited."
"I thought I'd pay you a visit, catch up."

Seowoo let out a wry chuckle, fake smile dripping venom. She reached up taking her earrings out and throwing them to the side nonchalantly before her expression wiped out completely.

"Great, I'd love to pick up where we left off."

"They should be here at any minute now sir." The young male informed, bowing at the man who puffed out smoke from his long drag of the lit cigarette that was held in his gloved hand.

He nodded, dropping the stick and stepping on it.
"Alone?"
"I think so, there's no reason for him to not come alone."

The man hesitated but nodded.
"Get the 7 to prepare their guns, I'll be waiting in the car." He spoke, turning around in the cold evening air and towards his car.

There were two cars parked at the cliff, entering the one that wasn't owned by him- sitting in the backseat.
He turned to the figure who was already waiting for him.

"He's coming soon." He informed, staring out of the window as the masked men began to get ready- matching spider tattoos on show.

"It's his own fault, we warned him." The other person spoke.

There was a knock of the window, rolling it down to see Mr Ryu stood there.
"He's not alone, should we take out the girl too?"