↻21

My silent sorrows drown out every sound

It all had happened so quickly, over the next two weeks, Seowoo had been basically interrogated by Taeyong who had been harshly weary of her

However as soon as she brought up the famous spider tattoos his demeanor had immediately switched and suddenly he had become more interested in her motives.

"You're only seventeen." He pointed out.
"Yep say the name- anyway what do you think? Could you help me?"

"Oh definitely, they've been on our hit list for a long time."

Seowoo was seated in the passenger seat of the expensive car as Donghyuck drove- one hand on the wheel as the other one began to turn the dial to blast music out.

She winced at the loud bass sound vibrating through the car as the boy broke out into song.

A smile tugged at her lips as she watched him in amusement.
"I didn't know you could sing." She commented and Donghyuck turned his head with a mischievous smile aimed at her.

"Seowoo, kiddo- listen here." He began, dramatically sliding on his sunglasses for added effect. "I was practically singing as I came out the womb."

Seowoo snorted a laugh in reply, shaking her head at him.
"Imagine a newborn baby singing instead of screaming."
"Yeah...I'd get a refund on that one." Seowoo replied.

"Anyways, I'm surprised Taeyong agreed to let you join."
"Well, I'm not officially joining yet...it's just to see how things go I guess?"

Donghyuck hummed.
"Are you sure though, you know it's ten times more intense than anything you've seen."

Seowoo breathed out a short breath of air, almost scoffing humorlessly at the images flashing through her mind- triggering the memories she pushed deep to the back of her mind.

"I've seen some things."
"Really, Like what?" He raised a brow curiously and Seowoo hesitated to speak.

Instead of replying, she left his question unanswered as she changed the conversation.
"Do you regret joining?"
"Honestly...no. I mean, yeah what I do isn't the best but I really have made family here."

She nodded.
"You guys seem really close."
"We are, don't worry you'll fit in- I know it even if you're a bit stupid sometimes."
"Gee thanks."

The two of them exited the car, Seowoo glancing up at the familiar building- the neo city police department.

"Why are we here?" She asked curiously- squinting due to the sun beaming down on her- subconsciously putting a palm over her healed stab wound.

Donghyuck lazily locked his car with a click of a button, twirling his keys around as he began to walk- his long legs striding as Seowoo tried to keep up with him.

"We are here to see someone."
"And who's that someone?"

The boy glanced at Seowoo with a grin on his lips.
"Let's just says she's quite hot and she's a prosecutor here."

Before she could ask more, Donghyuck had confidently strided into the police department without any fear or hesitation- nodding at the police man.

Seowoo watched in almost awe and shock as Donghyuck freely walked into the staff only elevator.

He rolled his eyes at Seowoo gawking at the whole situation and the masses of pictures of prior officers.
Promptly, he grabbed onto her upper arm and pulled her into the elevator.

"She helps us behind the scenes."
"Isn't that illegal?"
"Yep."
"Oh." Seowoo uttered at his nonchalance.

Pretty quickly, the doors opened as when they stepped out, they were met with a big sign labelled PROSECUTION DEPARTMENT- do not enter unless assisted by a member of staff.

She wordlessly followed behind Donghyuck as he practically rushed over to one of the rooms and flung open the door.

"Honey, I'm home!" He exclaimed dramatically. "I brought a newcomer."

"Really? Where?" A muffled female voice asked, pushing past her boyfriend to search the area.

Her eyes landed on Seowoo who was looking back at the beautiful prosecutor dressed in a black tight skirt and a blouse.

"Aha- you must be Seowoo! Come in!"

Needless to say Seyeon was very glad to have finally met Seowoo after hearing a lot about her mostly by Heejin.

"So, I gather you're looking for some people?"
Seowoo nodded as she sat opposite Seyeon who nodded, begining to write stuff down.

"Okay babe, give me all the details and I assure you I'll have the results back faster than Donghyuck can swim."

"Hey! I can swim!"
"Yeah, slowly." Seyeon deadpanned at her boyfriend who huffed and glared at her with his arms crossed at his chest.

" Seyeon deadpanned at her boyfriend who huffed and glared at her with his arms crossed at his chest

What should happen next 👀

And Seyeon is from enigmatic :) not the danger version