↻73

Seowoo was silent the whole car ride home, Heejin sharing a concerned glance with Jeno who sighed

Chenle bit back his rising anger once seeing his Dad, instead moving his hand over Seowoo's but she didn't react.

She blankly stared out of the window.
"Drop me off here."

"What?" Jeno asked, confused at her emotionless tone of voice and her request.

"Stop the car."
The car came to a halt and Seowoo was quick to exit the car, recklessly immediately walking across the road.

Chenle caught sight of the graveyard across the street and exited the car- watching the girl already enter the gates.

With her fists clenched and heart on fire, Seowoo walked down the path that seemed foreign to her.

The lump grew in the back of her throat, bile bubbling up at everything that began to hit her.

Surely not, this can't be real.

The girl stopped abruptly, casting her eyes down at the grey headstone- forcing herself to look away as she immediately felt nauseous.

Shutting her eyes to stop her vision from spinning, light headed and heartbroken.

12 months, a whole year since he died.

She collapsed onto the ground in front of his headstone with her emotionless eyes staring at it.

"You knew all along...why didn't you stop it?" She whispered out, her voice thickening and becoming hoarse. "Why couldn't you live for me?"

A silence filled the air as Seowoo felt everything that had been building up inside her explode with a heart wrenching sob that cut through her throat and escaped from her mouth.

She couldn't find the words to say except feel the overwhelming amount of guilt eating her up, along with the betrayal she faced.

It was as if her whole life was a lie, the most important relationship she had turned out to be an utter lie.

She felt used, unable to comprehend in her mind that her own parents who brought them both up killed their own son.

"Jeongmin," she cried out, voice breaking into a whimper. "Please, come back to me- I can't...I can't live without you."

"I cant do it, it hurts- it hurt please make it stop." She sobbed, clutching her chest as she bent over, kneeling down.