↻54

I don't know what feels true, but this feels right so stay a sec

Seowoo closed her eyes as she layed on her bed, sprawled out and utterly exhausted

She had returned home to look for more clues but upon seeing her ruined home, she felt her stomach churning.

This is where we lived, grew up.

She turned her head, her eyes falling to Jeongmin's room opposite that had been entirely destroyed.

When you died, everything was ripped apart.

Her stomach tightened, ached and convulsed painfully the more she thought about the night- the deep crimson blood that stained the dark concrete floor as she stayed there until the early hours of the morning in shock.

Seowoo kept swallowing down the horrible dryness scraping against her throat like sandpaper grating on it, no matter what she didn't she couldn't stop her heart from clenching.

Waves of heat coursed through her body and a cold sweat began to sheen over her forhead- letting out a few heavy breaths to subside the tension clogging her body.

When she opened her eyes she looked out from her blurred vision to the wall- the map and the bucket list hung up that haunted her.

We could be exploring the world and making memories right now.

Feeling nauseous, she sat up and gripped onto her mattress with her feet dangling off the edge, head down.

Seowoo directed her attention elsewhere, eyes landing on the picture on her bedside table.

As if it just hit her, eyes widening and a gasp falling from her lips, Seowoo sat up straighter.

Right, there's one place I didn't look.

Impulsively, she grabbed her jacket and rushed out of the room- leaving to get answers.

Restlessly stood outside the chipped blue door and hugging her frame to preserve warmth in the evening air, she tapped her foot impatiently against the hard rock floor.

The once familiar house turned into a distant memory twined with the reminisces of her dead brother.

Almost as if she could taste the burnt cookies he fed her everytime he came here, showing off his cooking skills in front of his wife to be.

Almost as if she could hear the woman she had grown so close to squealing, teary eyed as she broke the news to Seowoo of the engagement.

Almost as if the past ten, nearly eleven months never happened.