↻15

Its a thrilling race

"Hey, don't be a stupid little bitch

"Hey, don't be a stupid little bitch." One bite out warningly, the threat on the edge of his sharp tongue.

Seowoo gulped, the feeling of the burdensome weighted gun heavy in her grip as she tightened it to stop her obvious trembling.

A part of her felt the exhilarating adrenaline that pumped through her veins however, the other part of her wanted to break down into feared cries.

After all, she was only a seventeen year old girl.
One that had the opportunity to save people.

The air was thick as she swallowed it down- the tension lodging itself down her dry throat and scraping it painfully.

Staring into the eyes of murderers as they all sneered at her in amusement.
"A little girl like you wouldn't dare." One laughed out, the deep vibrations sending tremors up her spine.

It crawled up her body tantalisingly, the hairs on her body shooting up right and her heart pounded expeditiously that she believed everyone could hear it.

"You're all sick." She spat out through her overwhelming fear that rippled amongst her body- eyes burning as she felt like bursting into tears yet she pushed it away.

"I know sweetheart." Another answered, shrugging. "That's what happens when you kill people, you become a monster." He quipped.

Seowoo didn't reply, shifting her aim to the male about to move.
He halted, eyes burning into hers as he tilted his head.

"You have some guts." He spoke, raising a brow and Seowoo had to force herself to keep a steady hand.

The suddenly sound of a fearsome shriek echoed through the air, Seowoo's heart dropped at the sound.

"They'll take care of the kills." The boss stated with a shrug at his other two members.

No.

Seowoo panicked, not wanting to break her sight from the three men in front of her as she heard gasps emit from deeper in the store.

Come on Seowoo.

The girl had to breathe in a shallow breath of air that felt burdened to her lungs as she enclosed her finger around the trigger.

Squeezing her eyes shut as she aimed for one's thigh, the sound of the bullet dislodging itself into his skin mangled with his deafening yell.

The other two were taken aback but were quick to snap their attentions to the girl.

She was in a state of shock, unaware of what she had just done as it wouldn't correlate together in her head properly.

Adrenaline peaking through her veins as she once more shot the two men in their thighs- forcing them to fall vulnerable on the ground.

Her eyes dropped to the blood spurting out, tainting the white floor with the decision she had made.

Shaking the hellish thoughts away, she gave her mind no time to process as she immediately took off through the store.

Heart racing fast, knocking hard against her ribcage as she caught sight of the pregnant woman and her friend.

The friend had the blade of a knife stuck deep within her skin- grasping the area as tears streamed down her face.

Unable to catch her breaths quick enough, Seowoo felt her anxiety prick at the feeling of losing more people.

The sound of the gun clicking made the man halt from injecting his blade into the pregnant woman's stomach.

His dark glinting eyes fell to hers, raking over her body before tilting his head.
"Come to join us darling?"

Despite her fear, she lifted her chin up and scoffed.
"Join you? I came to end you." She harshly spat out and he let out a low toned laugh.

He leaned away from the pregnant woman, spinning the knife around with his fingers and catching it perfectly as he stalked over to the girl with murderous intent.

"End me? How brave of you."

He gave no second thought when he lunged for her, reflexes kicking in as Seowoo moved to side, knife almost reaching her.

He growled, yanking it from the wall and thrusting it towards her again but she was quicker, elbowing his wrist as the blade went clattering to the ground.

This left him disoriented and vulnerable as the girl lunged for him but he was faster.

He grabbed the back of her head, pushing her down as she clawed at his hands.

Unable to see what he was about to do, she grunted in force before instinctively grabbing his calf and pulling his leg up with her might.

Immediately, his leg was swiped from the ground and the man went thumping to the floor with a big impact.

He groaned at the searing pain shooting through his body, shooting glares up at her before smirking.

Seowoo narrowed her eyes but almost miraculously, she saw the sight of movement from the freezer door's reflection opposite her.

This gave her the chance to act fast, snapping her elbow back to connect with his neck as she spun around.

Grabbing the roots of his hair when she forcefully kicked the back of his leg in, making him fall to the ground.

He screamed in frustration, his large hands enclosing around her ankle and dragging her to the floor.

Her head made heavy impact, scrunching her eyes up in the excruciating pain as his body weight fell over her.

The male straddled her, dark murderous eyes staring down at her as he cased his palms around her neck.

Tightening his grip so his knuckles turned a sheen of white.

Seowoo choked on the restriction of air, unable to supply her lungs with oxygen to keep her blood from flowing.

Thrashing around but no avail.

She felt her eyes watering, burning as she tried to gasp for air. Lips turning blue and face pale as she fought consciousness.
Falling weaker, limbs aching in retreat.

That's until she heard the sound of several gunshots ring out and the burdened weight of his body fall limp against her.

I really don't even know what I'm writing tbh