↻66

Chenle was crouched down in front of Seowoo, one hand gently on her shoulder with his expression softened into immense worry

"Angel," he began, earning no response from the girl who's eyes glassed over- clearly shaken up and hurt as she stared at the immobile body with blood pooling at her feet from his skull.

She watched helplessly as 7 guns fired at him mercilessly, monsters as they murdered him in cold blood.

"Seowoo..." Chenle trailed off, gulping. He reached out his other hand, cupping her bloodied cheek and brushing away the glass that had settled on top of her skin.

He carefully turned her head up to face him, her emotionless brown eyes staring into his.

"Baby, you're hurt. Let-" his gentle soft tone was cut off by her.

"I killed him." She uttered out as if the situation has passed in one ear and out the other.

Chenle wasn't sure of what to say, her cheek ice cold against his hand and blood stained her skin along with the hand mark bruised onto her neck.

The boy move in front of her eyeline as soon as she turned her head to look at Mr Ryu, Chenle blocking the sight of the dead body and instead he gave her a small smile.

"Come on, let me get you cleaned up." He murmured, coaxing her with his voice as his arm slid behind her back and the other hand on the side of her torso- helping her up.

She was basically limp in his hold, completely in a state of shock and her body trembled uncontrollably.

As soon as she was stood up, she fell into his chest forhead pressed against his collarbone as she felt her gut churn- squeezing her eyes shut.

Chenle effortlessly picked the girl up as she was in no state to walk, legs hooking around his waist and arms instinctively wrapping around his neck.

Her head dropped into the crook of his neck, eyes drooping with tiredness seeping through her.
"I'm sorry I wasn't here." He apologised, feeling guilty and angry at himself.

"Do you think he hates me?" Her voice was a mere whisper against the warmth of his neck as he carried her up the steps.

"Who?"
"Jeongmin."

There was a pause as Chenle reached the top step, slightly surprised by her question.
"No, he doesn't hate you Angel."

Chenle gently kicked the door to her bathroom open, walking over and placing her down on the edge of the counter, remembering she had kept the first aid kit in her wardrobe.

He hurriedly walked into her room whilst dialing Jeno's number.
"Seowoo's house, hurry with a bag." He spoke lowly, cutting the line and grabbing the first aid kit.

When he entered the bathroom, Seowoo was still sitting on the counter with her palms gripping the edge and eyes cast on the ground, zoned out.

He sighed out in worry, unsure of what to say to her as he stood between her legs to take a look at her nose.