↻17

Louder than bombs I break

Was it so bad?

Was it so bad for a seventeen year old girl to be utterly distraught over her only brother's death- wanting to seek justice for him?

Inner havoc that swirled inside of her grasped hold of the grief and guilt she carried.

A thick black cloud looming over her, raining down mercilessly on her despite the world moving on and she felt as though she was being left behind.

Unable to keep up.

Rage swirled around in her eyes, reminiscent tears gleaming as she looked up at his apathetic voided eyes.

Her chest felt heavy, weighted down the more she looked at him; the more dwelled on his words.

Deep down, a part of her knew he was right- she couldn't do anything properly.

"I won't- I won't stop trying." She spoke defiantly, making sure to hold his stare with fire in her eyes. "Even if I don't succeed at first, people like you don't get to make the decision for me- you certainly don't have a place to put me down."

Chenle's face remained blank before he raised a brow- almost amused.
Seowoo watched as he teeth scraped against the tongue piercing her had- cringing at the thought of the pain.

"Okay, get killed then. You're just being stupid." He spat out, scoffing as he walked past her- leaving her in the isle with the dead body.

His eyes were open as he stared right at her, unmoving.

"Hey."

Seowoo tilted her head up, catching sight of the boy she familiarised herself with.

His eyes fell down to the handprint bruise on her neck to the shakiness of her hands.

"Oh, hey." She replied quietly.

He ran a hand through his silver dyed hair before clicking his tongue.
"You did some damage here, I'm impressed."

Seowoo couldn't bring herself to make light of the situation due to the heaviness over her.

She shook her head. "I didn't do much."

"Well, I'm Renjun- the best looking of course." He boasted, sending her a grin and Seowoo couldn't help but smile yet it didn't reach her eyes.

"Seowoo." She said softly, mind drifting over to the horror that constantly replayed in her mind.

"Sorry about Chenle, he isn't the most friendliest."
"You don't say."

Her hand subconsciously trailed up to her throat, wincing at the tenderness which cause pain to shoot up her body.

Sounds of pained whimpers were muffled by the tense air, Seowoo glancing around but not seeing anything.

Instinctively, the girl began to walk out of the current isle towards the back cautiously.

Not sure what she was expecting when she turned the corner, but it certainly wasn't a bloodied man slapping the pregnant woman across the face.

Already having cuts on her face, bruises on her body as blood dripping from the corner of her lip.

Seowoo gasped, the pregnant woman looking no older than 20 as she clutched her slightly protruding bump protectively.

"You must really be a whore, getting knocked up at this age." He laughed out, trailing his finger down the side of her face as she recoiled.

Seowoo panicked, begining to hurry over as the Woman pushed him off with anger and fear.

He snarled, dark hooded eyes glaring at her as his demeanor switched.

Seowoo broke out into a run as she watched him harshly yank something from his waistband.

She reached the sobbing pregnant woman, stepping in front of her in a feeble attempt to protect her- hoping the man would halt so she could at least push him away.

Yet he gained closure and didn't bat an eyelid as time flew by their eyes and in a split second, he had thrusted the blade.

There could be nothing to prepare the girl for the inexorable bolts of pains that fired up through her abdomen.

White hot agony spread like wildfire, sparking through every nerve as her frantic mind slaughtered every rational thought- time unable to keep up with her heavy paced frenzy swirling inside her.

Every sound was immediately drowned out by the overwhelming ringing sparking in her ears, eyes flinging open wide as a sheen of anguished tears coated it.

A harsh breath was forced to hitch at her throat at the impact, unable to breathe in through the shock coursing in her veins.

Immobilised as he held the blade into her skin, empty chuckle and dark hellish eyes burning into hers.

He didn't give her time to refocus, relentlessly yanking it out that she could feel the sharp teethed edges grate at her flesh.

The crimson stained blade clattered onto the ground as he heard oncoming footsteps- taking off without a second glance.

Seowoo didn't want to believe it at first, everything wouldn't correlate in her mind as she stood shocked.

Her hands flew up to her abdomen, feeling the hot trickle of liquid ooze down her fingers.

She looked down, the sight of her shirt stained red that seemed to grow as seconds passed- droplets pattering onto the ground below her.

Sigh

She isn't having the best luck is she